PLAYOFFS | Super Bowl LVII | 🦅 Eagles vs the Chiefs ➡️: Going for Ring #2 in the Kelce/Andy Bowl

Kiltman

SB LVII   

27 members have voted

1. 1. What’s the outcome

• Eagles by a mil +17
    • Eagles up two scores +10
    • Late TD seals it +7
    • Ellmatic with the ice in his veins +3
    • Anything else (you will be shunned)
  2. 2. Who’s the Eagles MVP

• Jalen Hurts
    • The Batmen / Wideouts
    • The Oline
    • Hassan Reddick
    • Slay & JB
    • Sirianni & the Offensive Coaches
    • Gannon shutting down the Kingdom

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/12/2023 at 11:30 PM

25 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Sorry I'm a noob and not sure how to add the screenshot versions. If someone could pm me that that'd be awesome

If it’s a tweet, just hit the half box with an arrow point up and copy the link, it should embed here (I fixed them for you)

For a photo you can use Imgur. Just upload the photo, and copy the post link (it’ll end in .jpg, .png, .gif or some other file type)

3 hours ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Unfortunately I think he'll need surgery. I just think he's such a dog that he's playing through it for the team and ofc him. No one knows the future but this could be his best roster and chance to get the trophy. 

I'd be willing to bet he gets surgery after the season. There's a reason he's missing the deep shots and not running. You don't go from hitting dots all season to rarely hitting them. Also the running. The only big run was last game towards the end. He got crunched too on the sideline one. 

Regardless he's a dog and I love our QB

He hasn't looked so good since coming back from injury. I'm very concern about that and how it will impact on gameday. 

It's the thing that might have the biggest impact negatively for us. 

2 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

We all know the real reason he said this though…

Yes, and I hope it fuels those on the team who disagrees. I bet you ask this same question after a Eagles win next Sunday 🤞, Cox then explains why he said it.

Can't say this is a better team then a SB Champ, if this team doesn't finish it off? Rightfully so. Smart, for now!!