PLAYOFFS | Super Bowl LVII | 🦅 Eagles vs the Chiefs ➡️: Going for Ring #2 in the Kelce/Andy Bowl

Kiltman

SB LVII   

27 members have voted

1. 1. What’s the outcome

• Eagles by a mil +17
    • Eagles up two scores +10
    • Late TD seals it +7
    • Ellmatic with the ice in his veins +3
    • Anything else (you will be shunned)
  2. 2. Who’s the Eagles MVP

• Jalen Hurts
    • The Batmen / Wideouts
    • The Oline
    • Hassan Reddick
    • Slay & JB
    • Sirianni & the Offensive Coaches
    • Gannon shutting down the Kingdom

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/12/2023 at 11:30 PM

3 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Deebo picked the Eagles though?

Unless he went on another show and picked the Chiefs.

But, yeah these past 2 weeks there has been so much salt coming from the Niners players and their fans (not the ones on here).

Like Trey Lance picked the Chiefs as fast as Rich Eisen could finish the question lol.

EDIT:Ah okay here is Deebo saying they  would’ve beat us in the scenario they are healthy and I guess claimed they could win by double digits.

I don’t blame them for feeling like they would win if they are healthy, cause they did come into the game winners of 12 straight, but it’s just in poor taste and the manner in which they are talking just screams salty.

Fred Warner  handled the interview at Super Bowl week and questions about the Eagles better than his teammates.

But, at the end of the day all this does is add a little more fuel to the fire for Eagles players like you don’t think they are hearing this stuff over the 2 weeks from then to now?

Eagles defensive players got mad at Kittle not even really dissing them, but just saying that they look really good on paper. They took the “on paper” part and rolled with it. 

The Niners if we win on Sunday will have given Jason a lot of ammo for his Super Bowl speech. 

Yeah you're right on deebo. His trash talk wasn't fresh in my head. I just got done reading about Robbie Gould and then posted here. Point remains the same tho ... I now hate them

Edited by EaglesFlySBChampsHigh
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Danger said:

San Francisco FortyWhiners

Never really understood the hatred for the 9ers all these years and now I finally figured it out. Man do they friggin cry a lot. 

Maybe I'm a homer but I feel like when we lose games we blame our team. We don't go around making up all these excuses that point blame to the other team. 

A recent couple was the Bucs playoff game. We weren't ready for that moment. The Alshon drop was just a unfortunate drop. It happens

5 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Didn’t realize San Fran is the worlds’ leader in salt production

Like they should seriously consider firing Kyle Shanahan this is a pretty toxic woe is us culture he has cultivated there. They will never win anything if all they are is victims. 

2 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Didn’t realize San Fran is the worlds’ leader in salt production

It’s hilarious, they act like Swoop ran over Purdy and Johnson with a golf cart or something. Not that they had a stupid protection plan and made plenty of mistakes along the way fumble wise.

Eagles lines beat the hell out of you. Yeah maybe they score more than 7 points but the had no shot to win. Like how did Purdy getting hurt affect their front 7 totally getting blown off the ball for a lot of those touchdowns?

At this point you gotta think they make that Niners game next year week one. 

Just now, Kiltman said:

It’s hilarious, they act like Swoop ran over Purdy and Johnson with a golf cart or something. Not that they had a stupid protection plan and made plenty of mistakes along the way fumble wise.

Eagles lines beat the hell out of you. Yeah maybe they score more than 7 points but the had no shot to win. Like how did Purdy getting hurt affect their front 7 totally getting blown off the ball for a lot of those touchdowns?

At this point you gotta think they make that Niners game next year week one. 

Well their third string QB was gonna be this guy called Bom Trady. He would have easily won it for the 49ers. 

Eagles had three drives of 11, 14, and 15 for TDs. We didn’t blow them out because our offense was killing them but we asserted our force against them and beat them physically up and down. I can see the offense being salty but the defensive players got handled all game. Grow up, Peter Pan. 

3 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Eagles had three drives of 11, 14, and 15 for TDs. We didn’t blow them out because our offense was killing them but we asserted our force against them and beat them physically up and down. I can see the offense being salty but the defensive players got handled all game. Grow up, Peter Pan. 

We also had like at least 2 touchdowns of 10+ yards where our back was untouched in the redzone.

Maybe just don't suck next time my guys. 

47 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

I wonder what did any of or players say or do. This is is ridiculous now, and have not seen anything like that. There's gotta be something we are missing. 

instead of game tape they watched the 2002 eagles lose to the Bucs.

They thought they won before they showed up. Now they can't accept the loss.

53 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

All the 49ers fans around here are pretty cool but man these players are acting like crybabies. Just take your L 

Because they knew this was thier best chance at a ring and overall team in the last 6 years. Also know that team won't be the same in 2023. In otherwords, a wasted season!

Let's be real,  had Hurts went down, we lost every fan and player would be making excuses , throwing salt too.

Why I want a injury free game in the SB. Best team wins. No excuses!!!!