PLAYOFFS | Super Bowl LVII | 🦅 Eagles vs the Chiefs ➡️: Going for Ring #2 in the Kelce/Andy Bowl

Kiltman

SB LVII   

27 members have voted

1. 1. What’s the outcome

• Eagles by a mil +17
    • Eagles up two scores +10
    • Late TD seals it +7
    • Ellmatic with the ice in his veins +3
    • Anything else (you will be shunned)
  2. 2. Who’s the Eagles MVP

• Jalen Hurts
    • The Batmen / Wideouts
    • The Oline
    • Hassan Reddick
    • Slay & JB
    • Sirianni & the Offensive Coaches
    • Gannon shutting down the Kingdom

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/12/2023 at 11:30 PM

1 hour ago, Kiltman said:

Jalen and the team are gonna look so good in the throwbacks next year

I can’t believe we might be getting the Kelly green jerseys back after winning the Super Bowl again. Truly storybook type stuff for Eagles fans.

Also, deciding on whose jersey to get when the Kelly green drops is gonna be tough. 

Edited by TheRealMcCoy
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I can’t believe we might be getting the Kelly green jerseys back after winning the Super Bowl again. Truly storybook type stuff for Eagles fans.

Also, deciding on whose jersey to get when the Kelly green drops is gonna be tough. 

Curious when they’ll do the reveal, likely April. Though some have bled into the summer to fill the dead news period.

Wonder if they go full 1:1 throwback or tweak it to be a little more in line with the others. 

5 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Curious when they’ll do the reveal, likely April. Though some have bled into the summer to fill the dead news period.

Wonder if they go full 1:1 throwback or tweak it to be a little more in line with the others. 

Yeah, sometime before or after the draft seems about right.

The Kelly green jerseys we wore last in 2010 with Reebok were so plain (kinda liked the socks they wore with them) there was like nothing on them. I would guess the updates will be closer to the  old throwbacks, but like you said with some tweaks probably. Would they allow us to do the old Eagles logo? I’m guessing not.

The episode after they won the conference championships:

The latest episode that just premiered with mama and papa Kelce:

Travis tried to get his dad to help guilt him into getting Jason to commit to coming back for another season. Jason looked so annoyed. 😂🤣

They also said there would be a definitive Kelce Bowl episode being released on Thursday. 👌🏻

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Yeah, sometime before or after the draft seems about right.

The Kelly green jerseys we wore last in 2010 with Reebok were so plain (kinda liked the socks they wore with them) there was like nothing on them. I would guess the updates will be closer to the  old throwbacks, but like you said with some tweaks probably. Would they allow us to do the old Eagles logo? I’m guessing not.

Right now it’ll be the Buddy Era ones, but can see them throwing on like the new Wordmark, as it’s sort of a fusion of the old one (which wasn’t on the uniform before) and the last one.

They probably will use the old logo yeah, just like the NE used the old patriot and Atlanta the old falcon logo.

1 hour ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

The episode after they won the conference championships:Travis tried to get his dad to help guilt him into getting Jason to commit to coming back for another season. Jason looked so annoyed. 😂🤣

They also said there would be a definitive Kelce Bowl episode being released on Thursday. 👌🏻

I think when you consider Jason's second child is on the way and how much he also a family man. I really do think this is probably it for him, win or lose.

7 minutes ago, Danger said:

I think when you consider Jason's second child is on the way and how much he also a family man. I really do think this is probably it for him, win or lose.

I believe it’s actually his third kid, but yeah I think he’s probably done.

Probably the last game for him and Fletch, no matter what happens. I assume BG comes back on a reworked deal and Lane is already locked in for a couple more.

Two things. Just saw the Jalen PC clip after the Bucs playoff loss talking about " We lost, We lost, but we're this close" using his fingers. He was dead MF serious when he said it, and you know the world was laughing!!!!

Also the BG mic'd up coin flip for SF is up, hilarious.  Flesh actually yelled at him to calm him down. lol

You find either post em. My **** won't work. 🤷‍♂️

5 hours ago, Kiltman said:
5 hours ago, Danger said:

I believe it’s actually his third kid, but yeah I think he’s probably done.

Probably the last game for him and Fletch, no matter what happens. I assume BG comes back on a reworked deal and Lane is already locked in for a couple more.

He could retire whether we win or lose, but I would have to think it’s more likely he comes back if we lose. I don’t think he wants his career to end with a loss to his brother lol. Ultimately it probably comes down to how his body feels during the off-season. Either way this is either his last year or second to last. He might’ve just had the best year of his career at 34/35, but I just can’t see him trying to hold on for too long and keeping his protege off the field for most of his rookie contract. I’m 

With that said, that’s why we just drafted Jurgens and he has a year under his belt in a NFL weight room and learning from Kelce and Stout. He’s of course going to have growing pains as a young player, but I’m pretty confident he can step in and probably be an above average center in his first year starting. Linderbaum was more polished coming out, but he was PFF’s 6th highest graded center. Connor Williams from the Cowboys who switched from guard to center was 4th. I think Cam can probably be a top 5 center within a couple years.