PLAYOFFS | Super Bowl LVII | 🦅 Eagles vs the Chiefs ➡️: Going for Ring #2 in the Kelce/Andy Bowl

Kiltman

SB LVII   

27 members have voted

1. 1. What’s the outcome

• Eagles by a mil +17
    • Eagles up two scores +10
    • Late TD seals it +7
    • Ellmatic with the ice in his veins +3
    • Anything else (you will be shunned)
  2. 2. Who’s the Eagles MVP

• Jalen Hurts
    • The Batmen / Wideouts
    • The Oline
    • Hassan Reddick
    • Slay & JB
    • Sirianni & the Offensive Coaches
    • Gannon shutting down the Kingdom

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/12/2023 at 11:30 PM

1 hour ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Lastly even with Gannon not adjusting and whatnot. With a normal field I'd be willing to bet we would've had 2+ sacks minimum. Not sure how that changes the game but yeah

Huge. One sack makes one possession completely different. Game came down to one possession. Sometimes that’s all it takes. Yea, spilled milk. Yea, crying about it. But nonetheless, hate that one referee call and field conditions had any say in who wins that’s game. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Huge. One sack makes one possession completely different. Game came down to one possession. Sometimes that’s all it takes. Yea, spilled milk. Yea, crying about it. But nonetheless, hate that one referee call and field conditions had any say in who wins that’s game. 

Yeah I think the reason I'm having a hard time getting over this loss is the field and that terrible call. More so the field though. Refs will be refs especially in the NFL so I can eventually get over that. The field being sloppy and the NFL on Ice is just unacceptable. 

On 2/14/2023 at 3:54 PM, ninjapirate said:

We won a superbowl when Brady has a historic game and now we lose one when Jalen has one. So that means Jalen should win like 6 superbowls.

Never bet on sports before but im considering dropping a bit on the hurts MVP bet.

The only person I've ever been this confident in is Stoutland.

• 2 weeks later...

Apologies for dredging up the pain. But an interesting article that sheds some light on the turf issues. If the "Sodfather" hadn't already announced retirement before the SB sure sounds like he would have anyway afterwards.

Longtime NFL groundskeeper explains why poor field conditions at Super Bowl 57 were avoidable, points to who to blame | Sporting News

On 2/12/2023 at 1:04 PM, Nabbs4u said:

Ahhh 💩 now, 3 months older then me.🥃

You should of been around 16 years ago when all these Posters left were just  teenagers and in thier early 20's Young , Dumb and full of ....! 

Made my life as a Mod, interesting I'll just say that.  Glad to have you all. 

Go Birds!

Only Eagles poster older then me for almost a  decade. You around? It's SB time Dingo?

@babyatemydingo

Yeah, I'm not here as much.

I really like the draft process.

I'm around as much after the season as I am during.