Purdy surgery successful - 6-month recovery

gridirongorilla

46 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Purdy being able to throw before the season and practicing are two different things. I really hope Purdy is ready at some point in the camp but that's hard to see. 

I would not be shocked to see Purdy land on PUP to start the year and honestly it might be the best option for him long term. 

• Like 2

I mean it was always a long shot for Purdy to be ready during training camp, or at least the start of training camp. And with the delay in the surgery due to the swelling? It made it even a longer shot of that happening. Best case scenario for Purdy is to be cleared by the end of training camp and be put on the PUP list while it takes him a month or so to get ready for game action. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, N4L said:

I mentioned this a while ago that I thought it was weird that Purdy was basically putting it out there that the doctor was going to decide what surgery was getting done when they opened him up. Had never really heard of that before. Felt like bracing 

• 2 weeks later...