Brock Purdy has torn UCL

Forge

1 minute ago, mattyice0401 said:

I was curious why he would go back out there and wouldnt throw it. Makes sense now.

maybe the nfl should make it mandatory to have 3 QB's activated on the roster on gameday.  just a thought,  senseless having non QB players get hurt trying to play QB as well. 

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Forge said:

This is 49ers football 

Just a crazy string of bad luck. Not to mention Jimmy G got launched into the spotlight filling in for an injured Brady who filled in for an injured Bledsoe. As a Packer fan, I absolutely hate the 9ers but really hope you guys get a break with health. It’s not good for the game to see some of the best teams handicapped. Injuries are part of the game but once you get to QB5  it is getting beyond ridiculous. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

For everything they gave up for Lance, there was no chance he wouldn't be starting.... right? Right?

I will not be surprised if Brady becomes an option. He'd probably have to take a discount as the niners dont' have any money, but I can't imagine that Shanahan isn't pulling his hair out over having seasons destroyed by QB injuries....and it's crazy because it's not really a position you see decimated like this year in and year out for the top starters in the league for the most part. He's used at least 3 QBs in all but two of his seasons in SF. 

Brady's durability may be the most important thing in the world right now to SF 

• Like 2