Marvel Snap

JonStark

Anyone else playing this game? 

I just downloaded the app but I think you can play on PC too. Pretty fun to experiment with different types of decks, but there are a few that I can't seem to beat. Think there is an update coming out today to let you battle your friends. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, JonStark said:

Anyone else playing this game? 

I just downloaded the app but I think you can play on PC too. Pretty fun to experiment with different types of decks, but there are a few that I can't seem to beat. Think there is an update coming out today to let you battle your friends. 

Yep! Been playing since inception. Pretty much get to rank 50 before the pay players just annihilate me.

I think "play with friends" is happening soon, so we'll have to see who else on here plays and do that. 

My main play is a Dino Damage deck, but I also sometimes roll with a destroy and dispel one. I also have a deck that basically a "cause chaos" on the board deck just to see how it unfolds. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Yep! Been playing since inception. Pretty much get to rank 50 before the pay players just annihilate me.

I think "play with friends" is happening soon, so we'll have to see who else on here plays and do that. 

My main play is a Dino Damage deck, but I also sometimes roll with a destroy and dispel one. I also have a deck that basically a "cause chaos" on the board deck just to see how it unfolds. 

Yeah, I don't think the pay players get too much of an advantage, although Zabu and Silver Surfer keep killing me. Have to keep Enchantress in all my decks just to combat them, and it'll probably be the same for Modok coming out soon so that people can't just use Invisible Woman and then throw down Hela on turn 6 and get everything. 

I'm mainly running an On Reveal deck with Wong, White Tiger, Gamora, and Odin but I'm trying to get my Destroy deck ready to go. Only 100 tokens away from Deadpool in the shop (been sitting there for a week lol) and then I just need to somehow get Death. Already got my favorite Venom and Killmonger variants so that'll be my go to eventually. 

Edited by JonStark

1 minute ago, JonStark said:

Yeah, I don't think the pay players get too much of an advantage, although Zabu and Silver Surfer keep killing me.

They don't, but I lose to those decks a lot, and I see them pretty often. 

Have to keep Enchantress in all my decks just to combat them, and it'll probably be the same for Modok coming out soon so that people can't just use Invisible Woman and then throw down Hela on turn 6 and get everything. 

I've tried Enchantress, but I feel like it's a waste when they play it later or counter with IW or something else. 

I'm mainly running an On Reveal deck with Wong, White Tiger, Gamora, and Odin but I'm trying to get my Destroy deck ready to go. Only 100 tokens away from Deadpool in the shop (been sitting there for a week lol) and then I just need to somehow get Death. Already got my favorite Venom and Killmonger variants so that'll be my go to eventually. 

I'm waiting on DP too. I have Death, got lucky on a box with her. 

6 hours ago, JonStark said:

Wolverine got a nice little buff in the update. Adding him to the destroy deck is going to be fun. 

Saw that, should be fun

Finally got Hela so might need to revisit my discard deck. Especially because I got this sweet variant of her.

9cWiKbu.jpg

I’m glad they nerfed The Leader finally, just an annoying card. Though it was so sweet when you could troll people who used it.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Saw that, should be fun

Finally got Hela so might need to revisit my discard deck. Especially because I got this sweet variant of her.

9cWiKbu.jpg

I’m glad they nerfed The Leader finally, just an annoying card. Though it was so sweet when you could troll people who used it.

That's such a sick card.

This Killmonger is currently my favorite variant that I have, but I just was able to snag the sports variant of Venom with the title belt so once I get that to Ultra (probably will end there to keep the red border), that'll take the top spot.

8VW7o4f.jpg

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, JonStark said:

That's such a sick card.

This Killmonger is currently my favorite variant that I have, but I just was able to snag the sports variant of Venom with the title belt so once I get that to Ultra (probably will end there to keep the red border), that'll take the top spot.

8VW7o4f.jpg

That’s a cool one, I need a Killmonger variant too. Try to get variants on the ones I actually play with when I can.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, JonStark said:

Finally got Deadpool, Death, and my top Venom and Carnage variants. Just need a sweet Wolverine variant and my destroy deck is complete! 

I'm waiting on 100 more collector tokens to get Deadpool, then mine will be complete too. Need to compare to yours. They'll probably look almost identical. 

48 minutes ago, JonStark said:

Finally got Deadpool, Death, and my top Venom and Carnage variants. Just need a sweet Wolverine variant and my destroy deck is complete! 

lol just got the tokens.

Deck: Deadpool, The Hood, Bucky, Carnage, Wolverine, Venom, Sabretooth, Deathlock, Shang Chi, Hobgoblin, Klaw, Death

How would you improve?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

lol just got the tokens.

Deck: Deadpool, The Hood, Bucky, Carnage, Wolverine, Venom, Sabretooth, Deathlock, Shang Chi, Hobgoblin, Klaw, Death

How would you improve?

I was stuck at 900 tokens for weeks waiting for Deadpool. Apparently there's a bundle coming out at the end of the month where you get a variant of him along with a bunch of credits/tokens for like 3000 gold. 

Here's my destroy deck now. First row is exactly the same as yours. I like Killmonger and the Hulkbuster to combine with Deadpool, and Taskmaster/Arnim Zola are good to pair with a high power DP/Venom. Would love to eventually get Knull but that's asking a lot and I should be fine without them.

24-E33204-21-D9-4154-98-A0-672415070764.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JonStark said:

I was stuck at 900 tokens for weeks waiting for Deadpool. Apparently there's a bundle coming out at the end of the month where you get a variant of him along with a bunch of credits/tokens for like 3000 gold. 

Here's my destroy deck now. First row is exactly the same as yours. I like Killmonger and the Hulkbuster to combine with Deadpool, and Taskmaster/Arnim Zola are good to pair with a high power DP/Venom. Would love to eventually get Knull but that's asking a lot and I should be fine without them.

24-E33204-21-D9-4154-98-A0-672415070764.

I am waiting on Task still. I do wanna add Arnim, but I gotta figure out who I am going to remove. I really like having Hobgoblin for chaos, but it's probably him.