Goldeneye 007 !!

adamq

This was just released on Xbox Game Pass and on the Nintendo Switch.. Story/local multi-player on Xbox, online multi-player is only available on Switch right now if you subscribe to the $50 a year thing.

This is what a dev said when asked about Xbox online multi-player

On 1/31/2023 at 5:00 PM, BayRaider said:

WCW NWO Revenge

I'm glad you just said this. I'm trying to get like a dozen or so of my favorite childhood games boxed for a display and oh man did we ever play the hell out of that one.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

How do you play this on xbox?  I tried to buy it but that isn't an option. 

I believe you need to have Game Pass to download it.. $10 or $15 a month and there are quite a few good games on there

• Like 1

On 1/31/2023 at 6:00 PM, BayRaider said:

4 way split screen was most of our childhoods if any of you are around 29-36. 007 Goldeneye was probably the most popular multi player game of it’s era. Lot of fun too. 

Also WCW NWO Revenge and Mario Kart 64. Not on par with Golden Eye though. 

Goldeneye basically set the new standard for every FPS that followed.

And I played WWE 2K22 with my buddies son recently, and all it did was remind me how amazing those N64 wrestling games are.   

• Like 1

19 hours ago, 43M said:

Goldeneye basically set the new standard for every FPS that followed.

And I played WWE 2K22 with my buddies son recently, and all it did was remind me how amazing those N64 wrestling games are.   

I have wrestlemania 2000 and wcw/NWO revenge still for my N64. Can’t find No Mercy tho as it’s considered the GOAT and has the first implemented story mode.

On 2/4/2023 at 11:30 AM, Fresh Prince said:

I have wrestlemania 2000 and wcw/NWO revenge still for my N64. Can’t find No Mercy tho as it’s considered the GOAT and has the first implemented story mode.

Being the moron I was in my 20s, I sold my N64 and all the games to a guy I worked with in the Navy for pretty much dirt cheap.   I had a PS2 and XBox, and figured Id never go back to it.      😡

On 1/31/2023 at 5:00 PM, BayRaider said:

4 way split screen was most of our childhoods if any of you are around 29-36. 007 Goldeneye was probably the most popular multi player game of it’s era. Lot of fun too. 

Also WCW NWO Revenge and Mario Kart 64. Not on par with Golden Eye though. 

Only thing that was on par with Goldeneye on 64 was WWF no mercy.

God I miss my childhood.  

Goldeneye 

Mario Kart

Revenge

No Mercy