Watching QB movement from team to team...

vike daddy

14 hours ago, PrplChilPill said:

Jets paid way too much!

I know people have said that the Packers fleeced the Jets, but I really don't think it's that massive of an overpay for a HoF QB.  Now, if Rodgers retires after 1 yr, then it's a worse deal...I don't think he has it in him to retire yet though.  He wants to prove the Packers wrong. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, swede700 said:

I know people have said that the Packers fleeced the Jets, but I really don't think it's that massive of an overpay for a HoF QB.  Now, if Rodgers retires after 1 yr, then it's a worse deal...I don't think he has it in him to retire yet though.  He wants to prove the Packers wrong. 

My feeling is that the Jets shouldn’t have made the 2024 pick conditional. It should have just been a 2nd. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, swede700 said:

He also needs a year to play for the Vikings and complete the Favre-cycle

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, swede700 said:

One QB not on the move...Lamar Jackson...he finally got the extension.  I think the Hurts contract finally got him to concede on some of his demands, even though he'll currently have the highest money (until Burrow signs his extension).

Will be interesting to see what the guarantees end up being.

• 2 weeks later...

For teams in need of a backup quarterback, a veteran has just hit the open market. The Colts have released Nick Foles, the team announced on Friday.

Foles has appeared in 71 career games with 58 starts for the Eagles, Rams, Chiefs, Jaguars, Bears, and Colts. He’s completed 62.4 percent of his career passes for 14,227 yards with 82 touchdowns and 47 interceptions.

The Colts selected quarterback Anthony Richardson with the No. 4 overall pick last week. They have Gardner Minshew and Sam Ehlinger on the roster at the position as well.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2023/05/05/colts-release-nick-foles/

19 hours ago, vike daddy said:

For teams in need of a backup quarterback, a veteran has just hit the open market. The Colts have released Nick Foles, the team announced on Friday.

Foles has appeared in 71 career games with 58 starts for the Eagles, Rams, Chiefs, Jaguars, Bears, and Colts. He’s completed 62.4 percent of his career passes for 14,227 yards with 82 touchdowns and 47 interceptions.

The Colts selected quarterback Anthony Richardson with the No. 4 overall pick last week. They have Gardner Minshew and Sam Ehlinger on the roster at the position as well.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2023/05/05/colts-release-nick-foles/

Back to Philly?