Watching QB movement from team to team...

vike daddy

1 hour ago, battle2heaven said:

So the Bucs pick #19. If they blow it up, they could trade veterans, acquire more picks and try to package to move up for a QB.

I can't see them going with Kyle Trask.

If they want to keep trying to run it back, these are their choices

Lamar (will be franchised or signed)

Daniel Jones (will be franchised or signed)

Geno Smith

Jimmy G

Gardner Minshew

or......they can trade us that #19 pick for Kirk....lol

What about A-Rodg?  🤣

9 minutes ago, JDBrocks said:

Tampa might also say screw it and get into the Caleb Williams sweepstakes next year.

They would probably need a pretty big overhaul for that to happen. Enough talent on offense and defense they will struggle to be a top 10 draft pick team next year. I guess they could really sell the future for him. 

1 minute ago, gopherwrestler said:

They would probably need a pretty big overhaul for that to happen. Enough talent on offense and defense they will struggle to be a top 10 draft pick team next year. I guess they could really sell the future for him. 

that's true. That division is so wide open. It'll be interesting to see who tries to capitalize and who decides to play the long game.

6 minutes ago, Morlee said:

A-Rod to the Vikings.  Book it. 

Alex Rodriguez is going to pick up football?  😉

Seriously though, I've always thought there is little to no chance that Rodgers would ever play for the Vikings.  It's one thing to have Favre play for the Vikings, because his personality so much more fits the Vikings than Rodgers does.  If anywhere in the North, it would have been for the Bears, but that ship has sailed.  I could see Rodgers anywhere in the West or East, including the Jets, Bucs, or Raiders.  

Edited by swede700

12 minutes ago, swede700 said:

Alex Rodriguez is going to pick up football?  😉

Seriously though, I've always thought there is little to no chance that Rodgers would ever play for the Vikings.  It's one thing to have Favre play for the Vikings, because his personality so much more fits the Vikings than Rodgers does.  If anywhere in the North, it would have been for the Bears, but that ship has sailed.  I could see Rodgers anywhere in the West or East, including the Jets, Bucs, or Raiders.  

Oh; I don’t actually believe he’s going to the Vikings lol

• Like 2

Fit-wise, I think Rodgers would work best in Oakland. He's familiar with Davante and he'd have Waller, Renfrow and Jacobs as weapons.

I don't think Rodgers would do well with the scrutiny and criticism he'd receive in New York. His ego is too fragile. 

Tampa? I don't know if I see him wanting to follow Brady. If he fails where Tom succeeded, he wouldn't live it down.

A dark horse could be Seattle if they wanted to let Geno test the market. They have draft picks to give AND to put players around him. However, he'd be in the same division as the 49ers, and they'll be tough to beat the next couple of years.

The Commanders might be stupid enough to give up a bunch of picks for him.

Green Bay shouldn't worry about trading him within the NFC. They aren't a threat to win anything without Rodgers (unless they replaced him with Carr...then meh). 

• Like 1