Watching QB movement from team to team...

vike daddy

7 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

as someone who came from the era of recreational hallucinogens, how does one direct the effect of them in a therapeutic manner? i mean, they're pretty damn random...

The science suggests that using these chemicals (most is around psilocybin) in micro doses can help create new pathways and connections in the brain and bypass damaged ones.

I’m admittedly not a scientist or chemist, but I had a very good friend make a connection with a former Blackhawks player that is involved with several research groups at the university level. He did a much better job explaining it than I can on a forum, but there is good info out there. I hope that this is a viable path forward for lots of athletes that struggle with head traumas.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, JDBrocks said:

The science suggests that using these chemicals (most is around psilocybin) in micro doses can help create new pathways and connections in the brain and bypass damaged ones.

I’m admittedly not a scientist or chemist, but I had a very good friend make a connection with a former Blackhawks player that is involved with several research groups at the university level. He did a much better job explaining it than I can on a forum, but there is good info out there. I hope that this is a viable path forward for lots of athletes that struggle with head traumas.

aah yes, micro dosing... i've heard of that.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, PrplChilPill said:

I'd consider Carr..... If you can get him for less than 25 million a year....

He's been on some of the worst run teams in the game. I think with good coaches and players, he's in the top third of QBs. 

Not that this is happening.

nah. I'm good with Kirk. He's better and worth the extra cap space, imo. I agree that he's likely better than what he's shown, but I'm not going to be the one to find out if I'm running the Vikings in this hypothetical.

35 minutes ago, JDBrocks said:

nah. I'm good with Kirk. He's better and worth the extra cap space, imo. I agree that he's likely better than what he's shown, but I'm not going to be the one to find out if I'm running the Vikings in this hypothetical.

Same, except the next deal for Kirk is what? At least 35 million a year. And he's older. I'm not sold on doing this, just suggesting I would. Not need to. 

• Like 1