Texans hire former 49ers DC/former Texans Team Captain DeMeco Ryans to be its 6th Head Coach

ET80

Source is 2/2 so far, let's hope he can go 3/3 in April. Love the hire and what he'll bring. Really excited to see who he picks for DC and OC. There's also a decent number of options for us to sign from SF in free agency. Would love it if we could steal Jimmie Ward to pair with Pitre. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Marco79 said:

I can’t believe it actually happened.

The first good thing to happen to this franchise since they beat the Bills in 2020. It’s been a long 3 years!

I can’t stop smiling. I just can’t stop smiling. This feels like the moment where things turn around.

If this is what #TeamHannah can do, I’m excited for the future.

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, LORK88 said:

Source is 2/2 so far, let's hope he can go 3/3 in April. Love the hire and what he'll bring. Really excited to see who he picks for DC and OC. There's also a decent number of options for us to sign from SF in free agency. Would love it if we could steal Jimmie Ward to pair with Pitre. 

I’ve heard the names Anthony Lynn, Marquand Manual, Klay Kubiak and Daniel Bullocks mentioned. All great names, this is going be a well constructed staff. I also think Ward is FA priority #1, he’s going be the glue that keeps the secondary together.

With a staff with 49ers ties - I’ll go on record today and say Laremy Tunsil will be 1st team All Pro next season. They’re going turn him into Trent Williams.