What does Sean do now?

AKRNA

9 minutes ago, broncosfan_101 said:

Before AAA posts some anti-Penner/Walton drivel, please focus on the first 6 words of this tweet. 

If Evero wanted to leave - and Hackett was his best friend, so I get it - but it’s also on the Walmarts, Sean and George to make a good hire. They did block EE from interviewing for lateral jobs initially but then released him when Sean was hired. Hmmm?

At this point, we know that we won’t have the results until next fall. So I’ll hope for the best. Hopefully Sean, George and the Walmarts hire a good DC. 

Just now, AnAngryAmerican said:

If Evero wanted to leave - and Hackett was his best friend, so I get it - but it’s also on the Walmarts, Sean and George to make a good hire. They did block EE from interviewing for lateral jobs initially but then released him when Sean was hired. Hmmm?

At this point, we know that we won’t have the results until next fall. So I’ll hope for the best. Hopefully Sean, George and the Walmarts hire a good DC. 

The ATL request was early, the team could’ve been hoping to change his mind. Didn’t happen. It sucks, but everything that’s happened is completely justifiable on all sides. Moving on

• Like 1

23 hours ago, CDNBRONCOSFAN said:

I can’t believe EE is gone. That was the stupidest move SP could make for our D and potential of getting 2 draft picks next offseason 

Sean Payton had nothing to do with Evero being bitter about his best friend getting fired. Nothing could have been done.

1 hour ago, BroncoBruin said:

Sean Payton had nothing to do with Evero being bitter about his best friend getting fired. Nothing could have been done.

Wait, what? Is that really why he left!? What whiny little b*tch. It’s not like we screwed Hackett over or something. His best friend sucked at coaching, what were we supposed to do? Good riddance to him then. Crybaby. Now I really do wish we’d pulled the trigger on Fangio when we had the chance. As it stands, I’m not super impressed with the choices we have left. 

1 minute ago, 1234567 said:

Wait, what? Is that really why he left!? What whiny little b*tch. It’s not like we screwed Hackett over or something. His best friend sucked at coaching, what were we supposed to do? Good riddance to him then. Crybaby. Now I really do wish we’d pulled the trigger on Fangio when we had the chance. As it stands, I’m not super impressed with the choices we have left. 

Yup. He took it very personally and some in the media suggested he bombed his HC interview by defending Hackett and blaming Russ for the season’s failures. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BroncoBruin said:

That kind of attitude will come back to bite him in the NFL. It’s a small community and coaches get fired more often than not. Holding resentment will really hurt his next interview when he inevitably leaves Carolina. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, 1234567 said:

I'd take it with a grain of salt. This year has been has been the best yet when it comes to rumor, innuendo, "disinformation" to use the medias favorite term, and that all time favorite, "just makin' sh*t up..

8 minutes ago, AKRNA said:

I'd take it with a grain of salt. This year has been has been the best yet when it comes to rumor, innuendo, "disinformation" to use the medias favorite term, and that all time favorite, "just makin' sh*t up..

Man, I would sure hope so. The NFL is a business, this happens all the time. If that’s all the thicker his skin is, he’s gonna have a hard time down the road. 

4 minutes ago, 1234567 said:

Man, I would sure hope so. The NFL is a business, this happens all the time. If that’s all the thicker his skin is, he’s gonna have a hard time down the road. 

I’ve heard and read a lot of different things.  My father in law said he heard on 850 KOA that Ryans bailed on Denver after they met with Harbaugh a 2nd time when he thought he had the job.

I was also listening to Dave Logan and company over the weekend and it was brought up how fragile the egos of NFL coaches are.

I think there’s a bunch of untrue speculation going around, but the ego of coaches is legitimate.  Even down to small school Colorado HS football.  Kind of sad, actually. 

17 minutes ago, 1234567 said:

It just doesn't add up at all. The guys been in the NFL for 15 years, worked for 5 teams and we're just now learning this? Sorry, I just can't buy it.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, AKRNA said:

So why didn’t Evero want to come back? 

It’s obvious what happened. 

Edited by BroncoBruin