Arian Foster says the NFL is scripted

Manny/Patrick

27 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

3 pages of people who haven’t bothered to watch the segment and realize that it was a very obvious joke. never change, ff

You can say that for probably the entire interwebz practically. Just read a tweet, and go bonkers. Can't even be bothered to watch a segment less than a TikTok video. But yeah, clearly it's a bit. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, RavensTillIDie said:

Imagine Lamar coming into camp thinking he's finally going to get paid $250M, but then he gets the script. Poor guy.

Imagine Tom Brady getting a divorce for a shot at his 8th Ring, but then he gets the script. Poor guy.

Edited by Nick_gb

6 hours ago, TankWilliams said:

I'm sure that all the people that have been scripted to be absolutely terrible players are happy to go along with it

I'm sure all of the guys making league minimum are fine with this while other guys are making $200M contracts

Capitalism proves this narrative false alone.

4 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

This was clearly satirical guys..... lets use our brains here for one singular second.

I think it's another case of Kyrie Irving just saying things like "The Earth is Flat" just to try and draw more attention to them as an individual. Grifting.

6 minutes ago, Danger said:

I think it's another case of Kyrie Irving just saying things like "The Earth is Flat" just to try and draw more attention to them as an individual. Grifting.

No, this was very obviously a joke. If you watch the full clip it is very clear.

Kyrie is legit crazy. Definitely a lot different.

• Like 1