Least motivating Super Bowl

biggie.

Honestly this year is probably the least interested I've been in as well. Chiefs just don't feel like the typical powerhouse they've been and things just kinda rolled the right way for them to get out of the AFC and Eagles have been great all year but there's nothing that's making me crazy to see them. Also hurts that both teams won a title in recent years so you don't get the feel good getting over the hump story. 

I don't think I cared much about Steelers vs Cardinals either, but that ended up being a great game.

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, August4th said:

Pats vs Car

Indy vs Chi

SF vs Bal

NE vs LAR

Cin vs LAR

some superbowls I was really hyped for only for the game to be a dud

Raiders vs Bucs

Denver vs Seattle

TB vs KC

Another one of those "team I did not like vs. team I knew was going to lose so let's get this over with"

10 hours ago, biggie. said:

With this SB being between two teams I do not like (though I will be rooting for Hurts because he was the QB I wanted NE to draft), it got me thinking: which SB matchup in your lifetime were you least interested in?

1. This one (won't watch)

2. Saints vs anyone (didn't watch)

3. Seahawks vs Steelers (even before I saw the commercials and officiating)

4. Eagles vs Patriots II (which BB basically threw to make a point to Malcolm Butler? No wonder Brady and Gronk moved on)

5. Giants vs Patriots II (because I wasn't a Giants fan then)

6. Colts vs Bears (Colts should have gone the year before and Bears shouldn't have gone at all)

Edited by y*so*blu

There are a few that kind of top the list.  I will say that I have fun every year regardless.  The first Super Bowl that I really remember was 49ers vs Broncos after the 89 season.  I was 7 at the time, and I am sure that I watched some before that, this was the first one that I really remember.

49ers-Chargers

Denver-Atlanta

Ravens-Giants

Patriots-Panthers

Those were the ones that I was probably the least excited about.  Then probably the 4 Peyton Manning appearances, I just never was a big Peyton fan.  I like his commentary.  And he was no doubt really good.  But I felt like I was watching a football playing robot when he was playing.