Things other than C’s Talk

turtle28

Mayweather/McGregor was a fun exhibition. T-Mobile is a great venue and the VIP areas are awesome both pre and post fight. The crowd was the loudest most excited crowd I can tem never seeing especially in round 2. McGregor did what I thought- great promoter, great MMA guy, mediocre boxer but a tough SOB. Mayweather is simply the all time best and was great to see this defensive tactician change technique after losing first three rounds and become the aggressor. He is the all time best and his record shows it but his style is usually just so unfulfilling. Not tonight. Well done by both guys. And feel bad for all the suckers who bet on mcgregor. As Ringling said" A sucker is born every day" I didn't bet the fight because the return was so insignificant can do better in stock market lol. The after party was unreal as every place was full of energy and lots of people drowning their sorrows and trying to win back their losses - that never works either. Vegas is the best sports entertainment center in the world. Come on Raiders!! 

8 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Looks like DeShon Kizer will be the starter in Cle & I heard the Browns are shopping Brock... go figure!

Lots of people laughed at me when I said Kizer was probably the best option for the Browns.

13 hours ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

He's got two amazing safety blankets in Njoku and Duke Johnson. I think he does well.

The Browns had an amazing draft and created the right situation for a kid who they don't necessarily need to set the world on fire.

10 hours ago, Woz said:

The Browns had an amazing draft and created the right situation for a kid who they don't necessarily need to set the world on fire.

Also, I trust Hue Jackson to develop a qb who has a good skill set to work with like Kizer. Jackson helped Jason Campbell and guy's like Andy Dalton and Cody Kessler.