Things other than C’s Talk

turtle28

On 12/1/2018 at 2:47 PM, Skins212689 said:

With no charges being filed, how is Hunt wrong?! No legal papers where filed! By the police on their own or by the woman. So I would like those who keep coming for Hunt to explain why a Innocent Man should lose his job and face all this scrutiny because he hit someone after they hit him because they didn't want to leave him alone even after offering to pay for them to leave? 

Domestic Violence from what I understand The police if they felt he was guilty of such a act would've arrested him on spot. None of that occured, so what's the fuss people?

Once again did Steller fans or Giant fans do all this with actual Charged Criminals on their Roster. No! This is just the two faced reality of America showing up in Sports. 

LOCKING THIS THREAD FOR TWO DAYS BECAUSE PEOPLE DON'T LISTEN. SO MAYBE THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO GET THROUGH TO YOU!

I REALLY DO NOT WANT TO REPEAT MYSELF AGAIN!!

DO...NOT...TALK...ABOUT...THIS...STUFF...ON...

THIS...FORUM!!!

• Like 1

Gonna use my special mod powers and reply on this during the timeout because ... I can. It's also on topic.

On 11/29/2018 at 11:20 PM, PARROTHEAD said:

I remember when so many people questioned and laughed at the Vander Esch pick the Cowboys made.

Kids 22 years old  and looking to be a keystone to that defense for the next decade at least.

*raises hand* I think I was neutral to negative on this one.

On 11/29/2018 at 11:22 PM, lavar703 said:

People also laughed at them for picking Frederick. Which I said at the time was a good pick. 

This one wasn't me. I liked this pick.

• Like 1

https://www.buckeyextra.com/sports/20181204/ohio-state-football--urban-meyer-to-step-down-as-coach-after-rose-bowl

So Urban Meyer is going to step down at Ohio State. I was in Ohio last weekend visiting family and my cousins friend who used to play for Ohio State in the 90s called this actually, he’s really tied into the team and said he believed that Meyer was going to step down after the season.

I hope they give the job to the coach who had it to start the season because the team was actually playing better when he was the HC and Meyer was suspended.

57 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Interesting name to throw out there: Mike Vrabel.

He’s HC of Tennessee, I doubt he leaves but maybe. He’s a great coach. I still like Day, and the guy who was the HC of Maryland this year deserves to be given that job. I heard he had to interview for it, which is ridiculous considering how well he handled those players, coaches etc despite all that happened at UMD this year.

8 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

He’s HC of Tennessee, I doubt he leaves but maybe. He’s a great coach. I still like Day, and the guy who was the HC of Maryland this year deserves to be given that job. I heard he had to interview for it, which is ridiculous considering how well he handled those players, coaches etc despite all that happened at UMD this year.

Yes, i know where he's coaching. They're having a rough year, and we've seen it before with Saban and Petrino. But nevermind, since the OC seems to be stepping in.

1 hour ago, lavar703 said:

Generally I like hockey. Not a huge fan but mainly watch because the wife loves the caps. With that said, hockey has the dumbest fans of any sport on the planet. Just a bunch of mouth breathing basement dwelling internet tough guys. 

Wow, I don't think I'd even put them in the bottom 3.

1 hour ago, lavar703 said:

Generally I like hockey. Not a huge fan but mainly watch because the wife loves the caps. With that said, hockey has the dumbest fans of any sport on the planet. Just a bunch of mouth breathing basement dwelling internet tough guys. 

They've got some great chants though.

"Hey goalie, you're not a sieve, you're a vacuum! ..."

Just now, lavar703 said:
Just now, MikeT14 said:

No, but I've visited footballsfuture

Touché. You should visit that board sometime. It’s basically the footballsfuture of hockey boards. 

Football Future's the posh, upper class of basement dwelling mouth breathers. :D:D:D

• Like 1