Things other than C’s Talk

turtle28

21 hours ago, Troublez said:

Deandre Carter too pricey huh....

He would’ve been our #6 WR here after Terry, Curtis, Jahan, Dyami & Cam.

The reason to keep Carter was he is a good return man, but Gibson has been a good return man too. Once they moved Gibson to be the return man, that issue was solved.

2 hours ago, lavar703 said:

Chris Russell might be the most annoying local media member since Chad Dukes. My god his awful. 

Yeah, he’s annoying. He’s certainly not as annoying or as much of a jerk as Dukes was but the way Russell rambles through arguments & has these wild conspiracy theory type thoughts about the team often bugs me. 

I only listen to him if JP & BMitch are on commercial, and even then I might listen to my music rather than listen to Russell ramble.

Unfortunately for him, and fortunate for us, Kyle Pitts will miss next weeks game and the rest of the season with a torn MCL. Wish him a speedy recovery. We have to contain Mariota and Patterson. 

Cordarrelle Patterson tore us up the last time we player them and we better be prepared. 

• Like 1

Here’s a thought for NFL expansion. This will probably never happen, but wouldn’t it be cool if the NFL & CFL merged?

Then the NFL would be similar to the NHL & then they also put a team in Mexico City. Like have a true North American Football League.

There are 9 teams in the CFL, plus the 32 teams in the NFL & add a team in Mexico City.

So, 42 teams. 

Edited by turtle28

I’m telling ya, if I’m the Lions, I think I take Will Anderson or Jalen Carter over going QB. Goff is a good enough team to get you to the Super Bowl if he’s got a good enough team built around him, just like when he was playing with the Rams. They need to improve their D in this draft.