Things other than C’s Talk

turtle28

I know this is things other than Commanders, but I was talking to a friend of mine about our season ticket packages between his Caps tickets, and my Commanders and Orioles tickets and what we found out is that the Commanders actually have the best benefits packages.  Their representative responds quickest to me, and the events that they do are the most frequent, and don’t cost anything.  A couple draft day events, the kickoff for the new betting parlor, training camp items, and some things throughout the season including a mock combine.  

He told me that the Caps no longer offer an equipment sale, and only do one meet the team event that is capped with the amount of people…..and some players don’t sign anything anymore.  The Orioles now do a caravan event where you pay money for tickets for autographs AND to attend the event, and don’t do the free FanFest or the season ticket appreciation event anymore.  They do not do much throughout the year.  

19 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

I know this is things other than Commanders, but I was talking to a friend of mine about our season ticket packages between his Caps tickets, and my Commanders and Orioles tickets and what we found out is that the Commanders actually have the best benefits packages.  Their representative responds quickest to me, and the events that they do are the most frequent, and don’t cost anything.  A couple draft day events, the kickoff for the new betting parlor, training camp items, and some things throughout the season including a mock combine.  

He told me that the Caps no longer offer an equipment sale, and only do one meet the team event that is capped with the amount of people…..and some players don’t sign anything anymore.  The Orioles now do a caravan event where you pay money for tickets for autographs AND to attend the event, and don’t do the free FanFest or the season ticket appreciation event anymore.  They do not do much throughout the year.  

These are some of the areas that Jason Wright has improved and I give him props for that.

18 hours ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Nice haul. With DJ Moore you could say the Bears got 3- 1st rd picks, 2- 2nd rd picks. 

For me I’m drafting CJ Stroud. I’m wondering which way they go. 

Same for the Panthers is take Stroud. For the Bears now they should draft an OT like Paris Johnson at 9.