Things other than C’s Talk

turtle28

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, lavar703 said:

Rivera botched this one. Just like KOC. 

He botched KOC but he would be gone by now if we had kept him most likely.

Still puzzling to me that Kyle Smith isn't a GM and is just an assistant. I don't know that that's the greatest sign for him.

12 hours ago, turtle28 said:

He botched KOC but he would be gone by now if we had kept him most likely.

Still puzzling to me that Kyle Smith isn't a GM and is just an assistant. I don't know that that's the greatest sign for him.

He was already 2nd in command. I think it's a promotion in title only? Or maybe he has more responsibility somewhere. But I thought he signed on to be the #2 in Atlanta. 

12 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

He was already 2nd in command. I think it's a promotion in title only? Or maybe he has more responsibility somewhere. But I thought he signed on to be the #2 in Atlanta. 

I thought before this in ATL he was Director of Personnel or something?

Yeah, he was Vice President of Player Personnel 

Former Texans, Patriots and Ravens QB, Ryan Mallett dround yesterday at the age of 35 in the Gulf of Mexico swimming at the beach in Florida 🏖️ RIP. 🙏 

I remember most of us wanting to draft him bc he was big & had a strong arm back in the 2011 draft but the Shanahan’s took 3-4 DE Jarvis Jenkins in round 2 (a round too high IMO) and then Hankerson in round 3 who was meh as well but I will admit everyone was floored we got him in round 3 as many wanted him in round 2.

Edited by turtle28

15 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Happy 4th of July guys! 🇺🇸🎊🎉🎈

I hope you enjoy the day with your friends and family!

Thanks Turtle and I pass on good thoughts and wishes for a memorable 4th to everyone on this site ! AND note- we are approx 16 days for our Snyder Independence Day .. ! Below for ol Doc Draper 😄

Sexy Fourth Of July GIF

• Like 1