Things other than C’s Talk

turtle28

11 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

I got Wentz (not sure what idiot put him on waivers - probably because he was out the first 2 weeks?) and missed out on McDonald.

So I got NJoku instead

I want to play in your league. Wentz, McDonald, and Njoku were all on the wire in week 4? That's easy street.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Hmm... and, I see to remember the Bills cutting Dareus last year because he had wore out his welcome in Buffalo. Then, he goes to Jax and helps solidify that run D and they almost made the super bowl.

Maybe so. Of course, since the Bills claimed him before the Redskins did, it doesn't really matter since there was no scenario where he could have played for Washington.

5 hours ago, Woz said:

I want to play in your league. Wentz, McDonald, and Njoku were all on the wire in week 4? That's easy street.

Except in THAT league, the ones who know the least and had the computer auto-draft are in the top spots. My team is getting shafted each week as the other teams are having their best week against me each week

17 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

So two players I wanted were available

Wentz

Vance McDonald

I put them in that order.

I got Wentz (not sure what idiot put him on waivers - probably because he was out the first 2 weeks?) and missed out on McDonald.

So I got NJoku instead

Njoku = Championship

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

Except in THAT league, the ones who know the least and had the computer auto-draft are in the top spots. My team is getting shafted each week as the other teams are having their best week against me each week

Ha! I forgot about my two fantasy drafts and autodrafted in both and I’ve only lost 1 game. Of course I made some changes to what was auto drafted though.

4 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Ha! I forgot about my two fantasy drafts and autodrafted in both and I’ve only lost 1 game. Of course I made some changes to what was auto drafted though.

Yeah, NEITHER of these ladies have done anything, but start the ones that were autodrafted and start the ones that Yahoo said would get the most points. They are inning because other teams are having bad games against them. Which is the opposite of me and its maddening.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

Yeah, NEITHER of these ladies have done anything, but start the ones that were autodrafted and start the ones that Yahoo said would get the most points. They are inning because other teams are having bad games against them. Which is the opposite of me and its maddening.

It'll work out in the end ... most likely in the next few weeks when they forget to move someone off a bye.

• Like 1