Things other than C’s Talk

turtle28

7 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I think it’s awesome that the Raiders are going full on rebuild. I think it’s bad for Raiders fans though that Gruden is spearheading this rebuild. That guy can’t draft to save his life. This is going to end up being a disaster. 

Outside of other NFC East teams, I don't generally root for their demise like that. Well, okay, New England because those bastards have had it too good for too long now. Oh, and Baltimore because ... well ... they're Baltimore.

8 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

I did not think the Hokies would be great but I did not think they would be this bad either. Fuentes might have a warmer seat than expected. 

I’ve been saying it for awhile now. His offensive coaching abilities are wildly overrated. We’ve consistently had boring, low scoring offenses under him which is what he was supposed to fix. It pains me to see Hendon Hooker just wasting away on the sidelines. 

Edited by lavar703

12 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I’ve been saying it for awhile now. His offensive coaching abilities are wildly overrated. We’ve consistently had boring, low scoring offenses under him which is what he was supposed to fix. It pains me to see Hendon Hooker just wasting away on the sidelines. 

Cornelson offense play calling overrated. Fuentes keeping discipline is concerning.