Things other than C’s Talk

turtle28

On 9/2/2017 at 9:20 PM, Thaiphoon said:

JMU dismantled ECU tonight. 34-14. It was 34-7 with about 2 minutes to play. They got a cheap TD in garbage time.

Check out the box score though (Rushing for JMU).

https://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/james-madison-dukes-east-carolina-pirates-201709020099/

Was easily one of the best games I've watched from our team. Can't really get mad at the PI calls considering it did prevent a TD or big play from happening. 

Fired up already to be in the burg next weekend

13 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Re-watching the super bowl on NFL network and its still crazy the amount of stupid things the Falcons had to do to blow that game lol 

It was Kyle Shanahan distilled into one game: incredible offensive concept undone by an oversized ego that couldn't accept that a simple solution was what required.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Good win by VT last night. Congrats Tech fans, it was a heck of a game. I really like Jackson, I think he has a bright future.

I really thought Hendon Hooker would win the job but I'm extremely happy with Jackson. Still pretty bummed that Evans left early but that was his mistake to make. 

• Like 1