Things other than C’s Talk

turtle28

33 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

People also laughed at them for picking Frederick. Which I said at the time was a good pick. 

Jaylon Smith too. With his injuries, knowing he was going to miss his rookie year. Now their ILBs are 22 and 23 years old and both looking like great picks to head into the future with.

Their gambles are paying off bigtime. Even Gregory looks to if he can keep himself strait. He was disruptive all game it seemed.

Williams on the larger moment: "“We’ve got people who are in high, high, high, high places that have done far worse, and if you look at it realistically, they’re still up there,” he said. “This is small potatoes [compared to] a lot of things out there."

Domestic abuse is "small potatoes"

Now I know the Mods have locked things on this issue. But a statement by Doug Williams of all people like that I feel fans need to know about.

Fire up the old Incredible Hulk walking away ending. I might be done.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Domestic abuse is "small potatoes"

Now I know the Mods have locked things on this issue. But a statement by Doug Williams of all people like that I feel fans need to know about.

Fire up the old Incredible Hulk walking away ending. I might be done.

I can’t believe he made that statement. I didn’t believe this organization could be more of a joke than they already are. NOT TRUE! 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Maybe we should trade for Kareem Hunt. Fits our team. 

That tape was around for 9 months and no one did anything, the league didn't investigate, and he just played scotch free. This is why any allegation of abuse should be taken seriously, and why the Redskins are once again so in the wrong for the whole way they've handled this Reuben Foster thing.

• Like 3

Just now, Jeezy Fanatic said:

That tape was around for 9 months and no one did anything, the league didn't investigate, and he just played scotch free. This is why any allegation of abuse should be taken seriously, and why the Redskins are once again so in the wrong for the whole way they've handled this Reuben Foster thing.

We remember what happened to Rice though when that video got out. 

9 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

We remember what happened to Rice though when that video got out. 

Yeah but the Rice video was significantly worse than this. If she did call everyone the n word and hit females in the room he was stupid to handle her himself and not let someone else take care of her.

4 hours ago, rizzy said:

Yeah but the Rice video was significantly worse than this. If she did call everyone the n word and hit females in the room he was stupid to handle her himself and not let someone else take care of her.

So this is bad and the rice video was worse. They’re both bad. Assaulting women is bad. 

• Like 2