Things other than C’s Talk

turtle28

26 minutes ago, Woz said:

Welcome to the roller coaster that is fatherhood.

Thanks Woz. I'm definitely expecting it to be a roller coaster. Very scared. 

15 minutes ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

Congrats. My son was definitely unplanned but Is the best thing to ever happen to me. You'll be great

Definitely unplanned. The girlfriend and I thought we'd just go the dog route but those plans have changed lol.

2 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Congrats! 

Appreciate it brother! 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Thanks Woz. I'm definitely expecting it to be a roller coaster. Very scared. 

That feeling is natural. Even when you are planning for it, it is there. Breathe.

A few other things:

1. You will screw up. That comes with the territory. Roll with it, and realize it isn't as bad as you think in the moment. Again, breathe.
  2. (I have said this before, but ... ) You will not appreciate why the United Nations considers sleep deprivation a form of torture until your first is born.
  3. It's one of the most exciting things. Enjoy every minute of it. Even the parts that are kind of gross.
  4. Oh, once the kid arrives, you won't be able to have a conversation that does not involve the kid or poop. That's normal too.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Woz said:

That feeling is natural. Even when you are planning for it, it is there. Breathe.

A few other things:

1. You will screw up. That comes with the territory. Roll with it, and realize it isn't as bad as you think in the moment. Again, breathe.
  2. (I have said this before, but ... ) You will not appreciate why the United Nations considers sleep deprivation a form of torture until your first is born.
  3. It's one of the most exciting things. Enjoy every minute of it. Even the parts that are kind of gross.
  4. Oh, once the kid arrives, you won't be able to have a conversation that does not involve the kid or poop. That's normal too.

All of this. But DEFINITELY the bolded!!

Train (break) yourself now. Set your alarm clock for 11am, 1am, 3am and 5am. Get up. Wake up. Then go back to bed.

Wish I had done that to get ready for my daughter

Ok. Just finished my 16 team league draft. I had the #6 pick. Only 14 slots so a small bench.

Positions:

QB,RB,WR,WR,TE,FLEX,FLEX,DEF,K

Results

QB:

Mariota, Rivers

RB:

Ty Montgomery, Riddick

WR:

Julio Jones, Tyreek Hill, Corey Coleman, Kevin White, Eric Decker

TE:

Reed, Julius Thomas

DEF:

Chargers

K:

Walsh

Three players I wanted the Redskins to pick up more than TJ Clemmings were signed today by other teams. Alex Boone goes to the Cardinals on a one-year deal, I think he would have been an upgrade over Lauvao at LG. Quinton Dial, DT/NT signed with the Packers. Cedric Thornton, DE/DT, signed with the Bills.