Things other than C’s Talk

turtle28

3 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

So I’m proud too announce there’s going to be a MKnight82 2.0 joining this world. Just found out the wife and I are expecting a baby boy!  

Congrats! My son turns 1 in April (right around the draft). He and my daughter are my greatest gifts I've ever received.

But man, get some sleep now! You will never sleep again like you have up to this point.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, HailToTheVictors+Redskins said:

I'm really disappointed that Pep Hamilton is the HC of the Washington XFL team. He was god-awful and basically forced out at Michigan. As the "Passing Game Coordinator" he rarely designed plays that let the above average QB throw passes to one of three future NFL wide receivers. Instead he just forced plays to the TEs who couldn't catch or couldn't run. He's been a failure almost everywhere he's gone in his career. I'm really hoping that this city gets a good football team and it's disappointing to have TWO teams in this city who you know are going to be terrible

So basically... DC Sports! Lol 😂 

On 2/24/2019 at 7:32 PM, MKnight82 said:

So I’m proud too announce there’s going to be a MKnight82 2.0 joining this world. Just found out the wife and I are expecting a baby boy!  

You fool what have you done?!? Congratulations! :D

6 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

I can't tell if you're saying I'm nuts for giving up our kid free lifestyle, or whether you're generally concerned that there will be another me in this world.  

I've watched all the Terminator movies. I'm pretty sure this is how Skynet eventually gets made.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Didn’t realize in 1978 that Joe Gibbs was offensive coordinator of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. 

Another great one in the Tampa to DC pipeline for the Tampa Skins!

For one season, and really made his name as a OC under Don Coryell in San Diego, but yeah okay.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Woz said:

For one season, and really made his name as a OC under Don Coryell in San Diego, but yeah okay.

I know he made his name under Coryell, my dad loved those passing offenses and he was/is a Steelers fan.

I was half joking about the Gibbs comment. I just found it funny considering how much the Tampa Skins line is thrown around and then obviously Doug Williams came from Tampa too.

12 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

I just found it funny considering how much the Tampa Skins line is thrown around and then obviously Doug Williams came from Tampa too.

It's somewhat of a stretch to compare the "just entering the NFL Bucs" (late 1970s) with the "Gruden/Allen Bucs" (early to mid 2000s).