Things other than C’s Talk

turtle28

On 9/14/2017 at 8:45 PM, lavar703 said:

We really should've drafted Zak Cunningham. God this team is so dumb. It's embarrassing being a fan of a team that makes winning seem impossible. 

I really really liked Cunningham!!!! Got flack for people saying he was small and wouldn't hold up or translate the impact he had in college over. I still don't know with Allen avalible if I would have taken him but he was my pick because before we put our pick in I told my buddy who was foaming at the mouth for Allen I'd have a hard time not taking Cunningham still!!! But Allen will be fine and so will Zak!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ripsean21 said:

I really really liked Cunningham!!!! Got flack for people saying he was small and wouldn't hold up or translate the impact he had in college over. I still don't know with Allen avalible if I would have taken him but he was my pick because before we put our pick in I told my buddy who was foaming at the mouth for Allen I'd have a hard time not taking Cunningham still!!! But Allen will be fine and so will Zak!!

We could have taken Cunningham in round 2 instead of Anderson.

6 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Malik Hooker already showing what a FS with great anticipation and range can do, he intercepted Carson Palmer near the goal line.

Jacoby Brisset looks pretty good for the colts today going against a good Cardinals defense. 

My favorite player in the draft!!! He's going to be good!!! That's said usually a safety or CB are my favorite players in the draft I value them more then most!!!

1 minute ago, ripsean21 said:

Cunningham shouldn't have made it out the top 20!!!!! He's a heck of a football player.

But he did so "should of" doesn't matter. We could have drafted both he and Allen. 

I still like the Anderson pick though, I think he's a hell of a football player and he'll get more playing time soon because Kerrigan will need more rest and someone to rotate with him more and more as the season goes on.

2 minutes ago, ripsean21 said:

My favorite player in the draft!!! He's going to be good!!! That's said usually a safety or CB are my favorite players in the draft I value them more then most!!!

Yeah, he was my favorite too. I saw every game he played at Ohio State. He's the closest thing I've ever seen to Ed Reed on a football field.

9 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Well if you read my post I clearly states that if we had drafted Cunningham that we  probably wouldn't have signed Zach Brown, so I followed up that question with that.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000797181/article/zach-brown-signs-oneyear-deal-with-redskins

Article dated April 3rd.

Brown was signed before the draft.