Things other than C’s Talk

turtle28

6 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

Yeah, I mean the food is good. But man is it overpriced!

I used to go there a lot on lunch when one of our lawyers that worked at my job worked for us, but he took a promotion from another job bc and my job wouldn’t match that salary. Sucks, he’s was a great lawyer and young too, like 35 I think.

Anyways, since he left I found this little Mexican restaurant in Dumfries that I go to most days. I get twice as much food for half the cost and it’s good too! Their pick 2 lunch special is $5.99, not $12. I get One taco, one enchilada, rice, beans and a bowl of unlimited chips & salsa. When I eat lunch there, I usually don’t even eat dinner bc I’m stuffed the rest of the day. I’ve actually lost 11 pounds in the last year by eating this way most days over the last year and I haven’t even worked out much.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Woz said:

Huh, I never found the food to be anything better than okay. The prices made me decide that it wasn't worth it.

Get the pick 2: Fuji Apple Chicken salad & either the black bean soup, chicken corn soup or in the fall the autumn squash soup. It's amazing!

Edited by turtle28

6 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

I still like the shot he took at our organization last week though.

I remember him saying something but cant remember what.

Crazy enough, if McCloughan had never been hired, I think RG3 would still be here. Bruce & Dan would've traded Kirk in 2015 probably and Jay would've been fired after 2015 or 16 bc he and Robert didn't get along. And today, RG3 would probably still be our starter be avg at best in the pocket.

But, Dan & Bruce would be fine with that bc he and RG3 had a buddy buddy relationship.

23 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Well, did you deserve it? 

Kinda but I was joking, others added @JoviansG  in. Someone posted a video of a beach fight and I mentioned junior’s, then people tattletaled on me like toddlers.

Edited by turtle28
  • Like 1

If they pass the AAF “onside kickoff” rule in the NFL it will be the beginning of the end of actual NFL football. It’s an absurd and outrageously gimmicky play that has no business being in the league. You should not get a chance to run an offensive play as opposed to kicking the ball. It makes no sense whatsoever and you are rewarding a team in a way they have no business being rewarded. I hate this more than anything the NFL has entertained before. It’s just dumb. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lavar703 said:

If they pass the AAF “onside kickoff” rule in the NFL it will be the beginning of the end of actual NFL football. It’s an absurd and outrageously gimmicky play that has no business being in the league. You should not get a chance to run an offensive play as opposed to kicking the ball. It makes no sense whatsoever and you are rewarding a team in a way they have no business being rewarded. I hate this more than anything the NFL has entertained before. It’s just dumb. 

Flags are next bro