Things other than C’s Talk

turtle28

Becky Lynch cant wrestle either. Sure going to be glad when everyone else realizes it so this flash in the pan is finally over. Wearing a shirt that says The Man sure doesn't make it true. It's a big pity party.

Congratulations Kofi, well deserved 

Dude AB is a real tool man!! The things he’s tweeted about JuJu is dirty!!! Like I just don’t see where a guy gets off bashing a second year player. Like idk what is up with AB but I mean be above your situation!! Like he’s just low very weak minded person to go where he has

41 minutes ago, ripsean21 said:

Dude AB is a real tool man!! The things he’s tweeted about JuJu is dirty!!! Like I just don’t see where a guy gets off bashing a second year player. Like idk what is up with AB but I mean be above your situation!! Like he’s just low very weak minded person to go where he has

He’s a dbag and everyone was wondering why they chose Ben over AB. Also, if you’re a team and you choose a WR over a QB your GM should be fired and never be allowed to work again. Considering you have a QB like Ben and WR like AB. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, lavar703 said:

He’s a dbag and everyone was wondering why they chose Ben over AB. Also, if you’re a team and you choose a WR over a QB your GM should be fired and never be allowed to work again. Considering you have a QB like Ben and WR like AB. 

I wasn’t a fan of looking into AB either way but this guy is making me happy we don’t have that clown on our team like we have made a lot of mistakes over the years but atleast we aren’t so disfuctioned that we atleast brought in a Collins leader that I think fits a type they want in the locker room actually. And left this guy alone. We could have been the normal redskins and just got this whack job

dare I actually praised us😱😱😱

Edited by ripsean21

1 hour ago, ripsean21 said:

I wasn’t a fan of looking into AB either way but this guy is making me happy we don’t have that clown on our team like we have made a lot of mistakes over the years but atleast we aren’t so disfuctioned that we atleast brought in a Collins leader that I think fits a type they want in the locker room actually. And left this guy alone. We could have been the normal redskins and just got this whack job

dare I actually praised us😱😱😱

I personally don’t believe they were in on AB. Maybe they called but they didn’t seriously consider picking him up. He’s going to eat that Raiders locker room alive. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

Personal post:

My son is one week away from his 1st birthday.

Took his first two unsupported steps today.

#prouddaddy

My daughter just turned 10. We still remind her that the reason she started walking was due to birthday cake.

• Like 2

On 4/14/2019 at 2:54 PM, turtle28 said:

That's the best reason to walk that I've  ever heard of!

Yep. She had her first taste, asked for more (with a sugar high gleam in her eye), and when mom went off to get her some, she toddled after her to make sure she got her cake.

• Like 1

I know this is kinda about the redskins. But I’m watching Doug Williams Football life. Honestly I wish we could succeed with him in our FO!!! I don’t even care if Bruce gets glory anymore!!!! I just I like Williams he’s a standup guy!!!

• Like 1