Things other than C’s Talk

turtle28

14 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

I dunno. I was kinda hoping (just a little bit) to have the Redskins be on it. Just to see the inside stuff on the camp battles.

There was a part of me that wondered if it would be okay so that the dysfunction could be exposed to daylight. I also think the NFL would have rather had the Raiders in 2020 when they were in Las Vegas. However, I suspect that both the Giants and Washington basically said "oh hell no!" and HBO looked at Detroit and San Francisco and said "pass," which left the Raiders as the only viable option.

• Like 1

D-Hall is going to be on NFL Network. Good for him I believe he played his best football here and was actually a pretty well rounded player once he honed in here. I think he lasted because he really understood the game as he got into his higher years he had good matchups against premier guys and had really good matchups with them. Good for DHall I’m excited to see him on the show

• Like 3

On 6/13/2019 at 9:10 PM, ripsean21 said:

D-Hall is going to be on NFL Network. Good for him I believe he played his best football here and was actually a pretty well rounded player once he honed in here. I think he lasted because he really understood the game as he got into his higher years he had good matchups against premier guys and had really good matchups with them. Good for DHall I’m excited to see him on the show

seemed like a decent analyst, liked his spots on 106.7 with the Junkies last year. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

Okay. Apparently the location where my Sean Taylor award (2nd Sean Taylor Award) sig went belly up. Who can make me a new sig? I'll pay you double what I paid the last guy.

I assume you got this fixed since the image is still loading for me:

1392067646-U13096.png

http://www.sportzin.com/forums/uploads/images/1392067646-U13096.png

36 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

That is still a failure to me too.

I had noticed that on my home computer that my internet defense system would flag that site for the image. Love to see the corporate folks care as deeply.

• Like 1