Things other than C’s Talk

turtle28

On 8/12/2019 at 3:55 PM, Skins212689 said:

Just because he doesn't play here anymore doesn't mean he's lying though. Like this is a serious issue. These are players lives we are talking about but I see some don't care that much about the player outside of the Football field witch Is sad IMO. Just like all those who want to jump on AB about his helmet. How many of you have had a concussion? Would you not want to play in a helmet you felt safe playing in? Tom Brady went the more professional route and just said he didn't like it, but I Bet if he pulled a AB people wouldn't be calling him out like they are AB. This is a dangerous sport and when a player is hurt they deserved to be taken care of by the league!

He lost a lot of credibility a few years ago and again, he's been fighting the Redskins for two years - so he says - and he's gotten nowhere, perhaps that's bc under the CBA the Redskins were perfectly within their rights to do what they did.

The way I remember it is that Sua had a concussion and went to snap chat or twitter to talk to all of social media, he was wearing sunglasses, said it was affecting his vision or whatever but then later said it was a joke or something. 

Honestly, how do you take a guy seriously or trust him when he does stuff like that? 

He was the one who wasn't taking things seriously as I said before when he was playing ping pong at Redskins Park when he was supposed to be either at practice or getting treatment for his bicep/elbow. He was sent home when coaches found out.

As Thai said when was put on the NFI list after he said he was quitting the team that he went to USC to go stand on their sidelines and party out there. He took all of the pictures of him being in a Redskins uniform off of his social media. 

And when he quit the team when it was widely reported that the team could get his signing bonus money back. Sua got what he asked for, I wanted him to be our answer at SS when we drafted him and loved watching him when he played but he dug his own grave. 

I have had a concussion in a car accident and it was awful. I honestly don't know how these guys play football a week after it. I went to work the next day and felt awful, I definitely shouldn't have gone to work.

As for Antonio Brown. The league is mandating that players wear safer helmets, helmets that have been tested better against concussions than the one Brown has always worn. The reason Brown wants to wear the same helmet from a decade plus ago is because he said the new helmet restricts his vision when he's trying to catch passes which I think is a lie but it has noting to do with safety.

Edited by turtle28

4 hours ago, turtle28 said:

I think this is why he dropped in the draft. The knee injury scared teams and now the foot. I just kinda think he’s going to be bothered by injuries quite a bit throughout his career but when he’s healthy, man he’s a monster. 

19 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I think this is why he dropped in the draft. The knee injury scared teams and now the foot. I just kinda think he’s going to be bothered by injuries quite a bit throughout his career but when he’s healthy, man he’s a monster. 

Yeah, he plays like a monster but bc he's not the size of a linebacker he opens himself up to get injured. I hope he's not the next Bob Sanders. I loved to watch Bob Sanders but he rarely stayed healthy. The year Sanders stayed healthy just so happened to be the year the Colts won it all with Peyton.

15 minutes ago, KewlBeanz said:

Do you like the Sports Junkies or do you think they are But Hurtin?

I think they're entertaining compared to most talk radio but if you want better analysis/facts and less opinion it's better to listen to Al Galdi and Kevin Sheehan in the morning.

• Like 1