Things other than C’s Talk

turtle28

And Murray just showed us why we should have started Haskins in week 1 or at least by the Giants game for the rest of the year. Murray had a lot of struggles the first two months of the season but last night played well vs arguably the best defense in the NFL. You roll with your young QB and take the lumps for a few months early in the year and then hopefully by mid-season or the last quarter of the season there are signs of him becoming A good starter.

On 10/29/2019 at 11:08 AM, naptownskinsfan said:

Great points.  It's sad that his career seems to have cratered, but how much of that is related to being in the cesspool that is this organization?  I imagine if we do end up trading him, he's a solid CB2 for a team. 

Josh is going to be 32 next year, he is what he is. He’ll never be the player he was in the mid to late 20s again.

Edited by turtle28

On 11/1/2019 at 5:22 AM, turtle28 said:

https://instagram.com/stories/matt_ioannidis98/2167202163183784391?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=1jrlxa1czwt4p

Matt Ioannidis says the Redskins have the best strength and conditioning staff in the league... Just saying 

Matt Ioannidis has never had a different NFL-level S&C staff to compare against.

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

So, we’re going to pay $13 million next year for an experiment? 

I don't see how they could give that a swing, considering they paid big bucks for Collins, have Nicholson and Apke under rookie contracts, and just re-signed Everett.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

All this talk about Haskins and not being prepared, but Daniel Jones has a serious turnover problem. I know the picks Dwayne through but my god Danny is fumbling at every turn.

Hes kinda like the Manning Bros as a rookie. Sometimes theyd all look brilliant, others they look clueless, and then theyll toss picks that leave you scratching your head.

But I see the potential there. Not meaning hes going to ever be a top 10 qb in the league. But that 12-18 middle of the pack range seems very doable.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Hes kinda like the Manning Bros as a rookie. Sometimes theyd all look brilliant, others they look clueless, and then theyll toss picks that leave you scratching your head.

But I see the potential there. Not meaning hes going to ever be a top 10 qb in the league. But that 12-18 middle of the pack range seems very doable.

That’s right, I’m putting DJones in the fall of fame and Haskins is Jamarcus Russell. It’s a wrap after half an NFL season! Haha 🤣 

I know this isn’t you saying this, but that’s the vibe I get from most fans and media around the league - even most Redskins fans who can only accept instant gratification.

• Like 1