Things other than C’s Talk

turtle28

2 hours ago, turtle28 said:

That’s right, I’m putting DJones in the fall of fame and Haskins is Jamarcus Russell. It’s a wrap after half an NFL season! Haha 🤣 

I know this isn’t you saying this, but that’s the vibe I get from most fans and media around the league - even most Redskins fans who can only accept instant gratification.

Daniel Jones was god that first week, and even got media leeway against us the next week even though lets be honest, he was a dropped pick away from matching Dwaynes total there too. Couple in these fumbles. He's been less than good

• Like 1

3 hours ago, lavar703 said:

I don’t understand the Minkah Fitzpatrick trade for the Dolphins...

It's an out-and-out tank job. Fire sale. Sell everything that you had of value in an attempt to get draft value going into 2020 (and with Tunsil, 2021). If they were not going to be part of the solution for the team this year, sell them at their highest value.

Kind of what Washington could have done, but didn't.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/10/2019 at 7:58 PM, lavar703 said:

I don’t understand the Minkah Fitzpatrick trade for the Dolphins...

I remember someone saying this when Pitt treaded for him, and others thought it was a bad trade bc the Steelers might be giving up a top 10 pick. The Dolphins should’ve kept Mika at FS, not moved him around, and they definitely should’ve kept him. We need a FS like that!

If we miss on Young, I’d have no problem with taking Delpit from LSU.

Edited by turtle28

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

I feel awful for Tua. Dislocating your hip sounds like the most painful injury. I hope he makes a full recovery and has a good NFL career. It sucks though, I could definitely see him falling to round 2 like Jaylon Smith did.

He’ll fall to the Patriots

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Slateman said:

Would the Pats trade up for a guy they have no intention of playing for two seasons? Might be the most brilliant move ever. 

They did it with Jimmy G & Brissett and now they are both starters in the league.

Edited by turtle28