turtle28

Things other than Redskins

Justine Fuente is clown shoes. Players who enter the transfer pool aren’t welcome back but him discussing a job with Baylor is totally cool? Lol fire this dummy already. Absolutely hated the hire when it happened and still hate it to this day. 

3 hours ago, lavar703 said:

Justine Fuente is clown shoes. Players who enter the transfer pool aren’t welcome back but him discussing a job with Baylor is totally cool? Lol fire this dummy already. Absolutely hated the hire when it happened and still hate it to this day. 

I'm all in favor of an open transfer system.  If coaches can freely explore other options, why can't other players?  And the waiver system is downright ridiculous.  Some player last year was denied despite his mother having cancer treatments and him wanting to be closer to home.  Yet Justin Fields got a waiver immediately for Ohio State for ridiculous reasons.  It makes no sense to me.  I think there should be free movement at least once per player, and no sitting out.  

8 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

I'm all in favor of an open transfer system.  If coaches can freely explore other options, why can't other players?  And the waiver system is downright ridiculous.  Some player last year was denied despite his mother having cancer treatments and him wanting to be closer to home.  Yet Justin Fields got a waiver immediately for Ohio State for ridiculous reasons.  It makes no sense to me.  I think there should be free movement at least once per player, and no sitting out.  

Justin Fields I won't touch on because I wasn't there to exactly know, but TATE MARTELL WAS SIX SHADES OF STUPID. And yes, the guy you are mentioning was VT lineman Brock Hoffman. 

12 hours ago, lavar703 said:

He did backtrack slightly and say it was a case by case basis.

Chargers and Rivers parting ways. Insert the Chargers as yet another team that will most likely look to add a QB in Round 1

56 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

Chargers and Rivers parting ways. Insert the Chargers as yet another team that will most likely look to add a QB in Round 1

Hebert come on down!

I'm going to the Caps game tonight! I hope Ovi gets two to get to 700!!

39 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Hebert come on down!

Or... moving up to three?

My God, the Astros truly got off with a slap on the wrist in hindsight. 

10 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

My God, the Astros truly got off with a slap on the wrist in hindsight. 

Some of the players should’ve been suspended.