Things other than C’s Talk

turtle28

I just received an email from the Orioles.  They are offering a 125% credit to your online account for season ticket holders, or a full refund on March, April and May games.  If you ordered single game tickets online or through the box office, they are advising you contact the box office line for refunds/credit.  If you ordered through third party sellers, you need to contact the third party seller.  

I also asked for clarification on whether or not that 125% credit can be rolled into future season tickets, or if it's just for single game purchases.  That's huge to me, and not clear in their FAQ.  If we don't have a season this year, that credit means my entire 2021 plan is already paid for, as well as 3/4's of 2022.  I don't see any team being happy with losing that much active cash flow.  

15 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

I just received an email from the Orioles.  They are offering a 125% credit to your online account for season ticket holders, or a full refund on March, April and May games.  If you ordered single game tickets online or through the box office, they are advising you contact the box office line for refunds/credit.  If you ordered through third party sellers, you need to contact the third party seller.  

I also asked for clarification on whether or not that 125% credit can be rolled into future season tickets, or if it's just for single game purchases.  That's huge to me, and not clear in their FAQ.  If we don't have a season this year, that credit means my entire 2021 plan is already paid for, as well as 3/4's of 2022.  I don't see any team being happy with losing that much active cash flow.  

Sadly, they may not have a choice. 

Apparently there was a bidding war for JMU DE Ron'Dell Carter. The Cowgirls ended up ponying up a ton of guaranteed cash for him as a UDFA (something like $145k).

It really sucks that Pro Days were cancelled. I could almost guarantee that Carter would've gone somewhere on Day 3 if he had gotten a chance to show out to scouts at his Pro Day.

2 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

Apparently there was a bidding war for JMU DE Ron'Dell Carter. The Cowgirls ended up ponying up a ton of guaranteed cash for him as a UDFA (something like $145k).

It really sucks that Pro Days were cancelled. I could almost guarantee that Carter would've gone somewhere on Day 3 if he had gotten a chance to show out to scouts at his Pro Day.

Smart for him to not come here - even though I would have loved to have him - we are overloaded at DE. We have two first round picks who may not start if they do start Allen at LDE/strong side DE.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Smart for him to not come here - even though I would have loved to have him - we are overloaded at DE. We have two first round picks who may not start if they do start Allen at LDE/strong side DE.

Yeah. I said in the UDFA that I would love to have him. He's got the talent. I just don't think he makes the roster with who we already have here.

1 minute ago, Thaiphoon said:

Yeah. I said in the UDFA that I would love to have him. He's got the talent. I just don't think he makes the roster with who we already have here.

That being said, I would have rather had him then the guy we drafted who, at best will be stashed on the practice squad just like Carter probably will be as well. Maybe if he’s cut w/ hopes of the Cowboys stashing him on the practice squad we can steal them from them and put him on our practice squad...

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

And somehow DiNucci did. My JMU buddies had a good laugh about that.

• Like 1