Things other than C’s Talk

turtle28

On 5/24/2020 at 10:14 PM, turtle28 said:

Not that great of a personality either.

What did I watch that you didn't? I thought they all had fun with it. For a guy that was as bad as he was on national television, I thought he was good.

7 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

What did I watch that you didn't? I thought they all had fun with it. For a guy that was as bad as he was on national television, I thought he was good.

They did, Tom lightened up I guess but when he was struggling he wasn’t very talkative - understandable I guess. IMO him vs Peyton personality wise is a blow away WIN for Peyton. Tom is like a robot but he did show a little personality when he said “shut ya mouth chuck!” Ha! That was a good one!

Edited by turtle28

28 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

They did, Tom lightened up I guess but when he was struggling he wasn’t very talkative - understandable I guess. IMO him vs Peyton personality wise is a blow a way WIN for Peyton. Tom is like a robot but he did show a little personality when he said “shut ya mouth chuck!” Ha! That was a good one!

I get what you're saying. It's more like different personalities. I think Tom has come a long way... he's more like mine. More quiet but chips. Peyton is just goofy. In a good way. Neither bad. 

2 hours ago, turtle28 said:

They did, Tom lightened up I guess but when he was struggling he wasn’t very talkative - understandable I guess. IMO him vs Peyton personality wise is a blow away WIN for Peyton. Tom is like a robot but he did show a little personality when he said “shut ya mouth chuck!” Ha! That was a good one!

With LeCharles' swing, he never should have opened his mouth, period.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, HTTRDynasty said:

If only Trent Williams had this mindset.

Oh well, can't change it now. I just hope he doesn't get to win a Super Bowl with San Fran. That would be awful if he and Kyle win a Super Bowl together.

• Like 1