turtle28

Things other than Redskins

1 hour ago, Woz said:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/20323063/roberto-aguayo-waived-tampa-bay-buccaneers-missing-pat-fg-preseason-opener

I believe it's the Seventh or Eighth Commandment of the NFL Draft: never EVER waste draft picks on a kicker or punter.

Been saying this for years!!!!! They are a dime a dozen and when drafted higher than a 7th round pick they become the smelly garbage they are. 

Nugent is mediocre and Aguayo is terrible. 

18 hours ago, mike23md said:

Out for the year with torn ACL. 

Yeah, horrible. I wish we had gotten a chance to draft him, I know he was on a lot our lists. Just a shame.

5 hours ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

Is that dabbing twitter account just your personal account turtle?

No, that's not mine. I'm not really sure who that guy is, but I do follow him and he really puts out some good tweets.

2 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Over 10 years

We've been on the site for the same length of time xD

11 minutes ago, Desperado82 said:

We've been on the site for the same length of time xD

What can I say, I'm addicted to talking about sports. Whether it's Redskins, NFL News, Steelers, NFL Draft or basketball/Wizards I'll be posting about it.

On 8/12/2017 at 2:46 PM, Woz said:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/20323063/roberto-aguayo-waived-tampa-bay-buccaneers-missing-pat-fg-preseason-opener

I believe it's the Seventh or Eighth Commandment of the NFL Draft: never EVER waste draft picks on a kicker or punter.

I don't know never ever. Janikowski, Jason Hansen, Lohmiller, Rohn Stark, Chris Bahr, Ray Guy, Chester Marcol, How about rarely unless they are very very special.