Things other than C’s Talk

turtle28

9 minutes ago, BuckleyBoy said:

You were there last year and didn’t tell me? Cmon man!

yeah that game was rough. Was nice and 55-60 then turned to 30 by game time 

Was with my wife, my daughter, my mom (in her 70's) and my MIL (in her 80's). Barely told anyone I was there. We left in the middle of the 4th because our moms couldn't stand the cold anymore

On 11/15/2017 at 8:01 PM, Thaiphoon said:

Was with my wife, my daughter, my mom (in her 70's) and my MIL (in her 80's). Barely told anyone I was there. We left in the middle of the 4th because our moms couldn't stand the cold anymore

Love your avatar pic Thai! It’s about time you got one and you picked the best one in the forum! :D

• Like 1

On 11/11/2017 at 8:26 PM, Doc Draper said:

I’d like the redskins to try going on quick counts on short yardage like Oklahoma just did. Our snaps are always so predictable. 

It would work for Perine. Sadly they tried this on 3rd & 1 last game and got a false start...

On 11/12/2017 at 10:59 PM, lavar703 said:

The amazing thing is the Giants are going to end up picking in the top 5 and get their QB of the future. They'll probably suffer one or two down years and then be right back to kicking our butts again. 

Not if we do the right thing and keep Kirk long term, draft a speedster at WR who can complement Doctson well, draft a good RB, one more good DL/NT type and a good ILB in the next two drafts.

If Josh Gordon stays clean, the Browns re-sign Pryor on the cheap next year and Corey Coleman finally stays healthy they may have a good offense next year. They already have Njoku & Duke Johnson. They’ll just need one of their young QBs to take the next step to be one starter worthy or most likely draft Darnold, Rosen or Jackson with the #1 or 2 pick.

Edited by turtle28