turtle28

Things other than Redskins

I'm sure we'll find out 3 years from now the Browns offered the rights to Josh Gordon to get Pryor back lol

JMU won its Quarterfinal matchup against a very good defense last Friday. While we had uncharacteristic penalties and mental mistakes on defense, our freshman kicker got the game winner as time expired. We move on to the semi finals and extend our D1-leading win streak to 25 games.

On 12/10/2017 at 5:58 PM, Thaiphoon said:

JMU won its Quarterfinal matchup against a very good defense last Friday. While we had uncharacteristic penalties and mental mistakes on defense, our freshman kicker got the game winner as time expired. We move on to the semi finals and extend our D1-leading win streak to 25 games.

Mount Union where Garcon and 3 of my cousins went won another Division III National Championship.

Mike Scott been on fire over the last six games. Last night he had 22 points on 9 of 10 shooting in the wizards win over the clippers. Over the past six games, he’s shooting 34 of 43 from the field (79.0 percent).

wahoo wahoo!

Edited by turtle28

16 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

JMU throttles SDSU by forcing 10 (yes TEN) turnovers and great running by Marshall. Extends its D1 win streak to 26 games

And is Frisco, TX bound for the FCS National Championship Game!!!

https://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/south-dakota-state-jackrabbits-james-madison-dukes-201712160196/

Everything is purchased on my end for the flight. Fired up to be going to Frisco another year!

49ers have won 3 straight games with Garappolo as their qb.

Edited by turtle28

22 hours ago, turtle28 said:

49ers have won 3 straight games with Garappolo as their qb.

I have struck them from my list of teams who require a QB.