Things other than C’s Talk

turtle28

12 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Yeah, that’s where I grew up. Mike Tyson used to have a house in Potomac, Alonzo Morning, Sugar Ray Leonard and many others. That’s where Dan Snyder’s house is also, his house back yard backs up to the Potomac River. I think the accident with Tyson was actually in Potomac Maryland where Tyson lived but it may have been Gaithersburg which runs right up to Potomac, Darnestown, Germantown and Rockville, MD. At one point, they all kind of blend together. When I used to live there and in Germantown, I used to take the back roads to get to 495 to avoid 270 and still do if I’m going to my parents house after work. I’d travel past all those mansions. It’s amazing how big those houses are. If you’ve never driven through it, it’s worth the drive up River Road and through the neighborhoods and other roads back there, especially at Christmas time, the light decorations they pay to have put on their mansions are amazing.

I know Germantown I think I have cousins there. Maybe I should visit and throw a few eggs at Snyder’s house. ?

1 hour ago, bigdog44 said:

I know Germantown I think I have cousins there. Maybe I should visit and throw a few eggs at Snyder’s house. ?

?You can’t get to Snyder’s house along the Potomac, it’s got huge gates outside of it.  I guess you could bring ladders to climb over but I’m sure he’s got crazy security.

12 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

?You can’t get to Snyder’s house along the Potomac, it’s got huge gates outside of it.  I guess you could bring ladders to climb over but I’m sure he’s got crazy security.

So you’re saying I’ll need an egg cannon. Copy

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

http://www.espn.com/blog/carolina-panthers/post/_/id/29903/josh-norman-from-obscurity-to-nfl-to-dancing-with-the-stars

Norman is in the final 3 of Dancing With the Stars. I know most couldn't care any less, but sounds like he is doing pretty well.

Im shocked. I didn’t think he’d do as well as other football players who did it like Antonio Brown. 

1 hour ago, Doc Draper said:

I’ll be courtside in Cleveland tonight to watch my Celtics seal the deal making this LeBrons last home game in Cleveland. 

I really think he’s going to jet too. He’s not loyal at all. That’s one reason why I’ll never put him above Jordan.

I think Bron Bron takes his traveling road show to the Lakers with a few other players he wants ending up there as well, including Kevin Love. The Lakers send their 1st round pick and a few of their young talented players back to the Cavs.

15 minutes ago, Woz said:

Umm ... Jordan jetted too.

Jordan didn’t leave the Bulls to go play for another basketball team. He retired and decided he wanted to try baseball after his dad died because his dad wanted him to. Then, he retired from the Bulls and Abe hired him to come to DC. He was awful as a personnel guy and decided he wanted to unretire so the team wasn’t so awful. All he did was make them near .500 and kept them from having a top 5 pick in the 2002 & 2003 NBA drafts which meant they missed on players like LeBron James, Carmelo Anthony, Chris Bosh, Dewayne Wade, Yao Ming, Nene, Amare Stoudemire and Caron Butler.