Things other than C’s Talk

turtle28

23 hours ago, Woz said:

Oof, Doc. Sorry about that.

Lebron is simply amazing. While I wasn’t happy with the final score, watching a truly special talent was pretty cool. I’m older school and think the greatest of all time are Chamberlain, Jordan and Magic, Lebron on the court in the modern era is special- in a good way. 

7 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

Lebron is unbelievable.  Once in a generation talent.

Yep, and Jordan screwed the wizards out of a chance of drafting him in 03. Of course, I think the nba lottery is fixed - one of the many reasons I oppose it - and Stern made sure that CLE won the Lebron Lottery. We could have had Melo, Bosh or Wade in that draft though. Instead we ended up with Jarvis Hayes.

Edited by turtle28

This generation he’s definitely the GOAT. Other generations is where the arguments come in. Imo it’s too hard to compare eras. 80s & 90s b-ball was totally different than this centuries. Same with the b-ball of the 60s & 70s.

Edited by turtle28

53 minutes ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

Bryan Collangelo's alternate twitter accounts is one of the funniest stories I've seen in a while. It's now my mission to find Bruce Allen's alternate accounts. 

https://www.theringer.com/nba/2018/5/29/17406750/bryan-colangelo-philadelphia-76ers-twitter-joel-embiid-anonymous-markelle-fultz

@picnicplanner69

5 hours ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

Bryan Collangelo's alternate twitter accounts is one of the funniest stories I've seen in a while. It's now my mission to find Bruce Allen's alternate accounts. 

https://www.theringer.com/nba/2018/5/29/17406750/bryan-colangelo-philadelphia-76ers-twitter-joel-embiid-anonymous-markelle-fultz

Read that this morning ... it's just bizarre.

I'm amazed the 76ers owner hasn't fired him already.