turtle28

Things other than Redskins

It’s a slow time on the Board so I thought I’d relay an experience I recently had flying and a great suggestion from Laslo

on a flight from LAX to MIA I noticed something very large and unusual crammed back in the “Lower Class” section (Soul Plane)- a large Hog sitting in the middle seat between two passengers. Not a fat chick, I mean a real live Hog! I asked the Flight Attendant in between my customary preflight routine of two Scotch’s and she told me it was an “Emotional Support Companion”. I don’t know what it was but all through the flight I was hungry for a Milwaukee Brat or a NOLA BLT 

i did a little research on this whole area of “ emotional support companions” and came across a piece from Laslo on this issue. 

[EDITED BY MODERATOR: I'll be nice and leave the link (even that is dicey), but the text isn't appropriate.]

http://iamlaslo.blogspot.com/2014/11/i-have-emotional-support-stripper.html?m=1

Lazlo is a Genius

I do this with some hesitation:

If you desire a name change, take a gander at that.

Also, if you would be so kind, come back here and say what your previous name was. You can also look up name changes:

3IlX3IA.gif

43 minutes ago, Woz said:

I do this with some hesitation:

If you desire a name change, take a gander at that.

Also, if you would be so kind, come back here and say what your previous name was. You can also look up name changes:

3IlX3IA.gif

Great, now @Jeezy Fanatic can finally change his name to PokeMiamiFanatic.  

I think Woz or Thai should switch one of their names, let me change to theirs, and watch the world burn come September. 

Hi friends. I've missed you lot (even MKnight). It needs to be football season so we have things to argue about.

On 7/13/2018 at 3:10 PM, Danger said:

Hi friends. I've missed you lot (even MKnight). It needs to be football season so we have things to argue about.

Lol the board has still been arguing like crazy. We had all the Kirk arguments, then the Alex Smith arguments (which continue), the free agency arguments, the draft arguments, Capitals arguments and the Wizards and Nationals arguments which continue. 

Just because it’s not football season doesn’t mean this board can’t find something to disagree on! 😂 

Just now, turtle28 said:

Lol the board has still been arguing like crazy.

Really? Everything has been sunshine, roses, and beer over at the Eagles board. I wonder why.  ^_^

I mean though that I'd like something I myself can argue with y'all about since I'm not well versed in the inner workings of Washington teams. Like. Who's the 3rd best QB in the NFC East? (Because we all know who #1 and #2 are).

17 minutes ago, Danger said:

Really? Everything has been sunshine, roses, and beer over at the Eagles board. I wonder why

Cheesesteaks.

18 minutes ago, Danger said:

I vote we rename this thread.

This
Only
Ain't
Skins
Talk

We’ve had a lot of different suggestions for changing the name of this thread over the last decade. I don’t think it’s changing.

The mods could’ve went with things like:

This

Aint

Redskins

Talk 

Amongst other things. 

Edited by turtle28