Things other than C’s Talk

turtle28

7 hours ago, Doc Draper said:

How are you liking this years Hard Knocks? I’m missing Gregg Williams and wonder how are Team would have done with him as HC. I’m impressed with the Browns staff, Tyrod, Jarvis and that Former Hurricane TE are very very good. 

I think our team would’ve been like the Bills when he was HC there or like the Rams under Jeff Fisher and Gregg Williams. A great defense, and a run first offense with a crappy passing game.

We probably would’ve been about the same as we were under Zorn because our main problem in 08-09 was that our talent was getting old, got hurt and needed replaced.

Shanahan tried to replace that talent from 2010 until 2013 and had some successes but mostly failures.

Also, I can’t believe they’re still calling twerking an unsportsmanlike penalty. The NFL rules suck! It’s just a funny celebration, nothing else! This league needs to get the stick out of their butts.

Edited by turtle28

I’m other news, Kirk Cousins is still Kirk Cousins.

Playing behind a shuffled offensive line, Kirk Cousins struggled in his home debut in a Minnesota Vikings jersey. Consistently harassed by the Jags' front, Cousins had 3-of-8 passing for 12 yards on four drives (one drive lasted just one play, ending on a Latavius Murray fumble). Cousins was off-target on several of his tosses, missing high, wide and in the dirt.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

I’m other news, Kirk Cousins is still Kirk Cousins.

I was watching it today on NFL network. He had Adam Theilen wide open on a 5 yard route that was just really dump off and he short armed it in the dirt, it looked awful. That being said, the Jags defense is probably the best in NFL they were dominating the awful Vikings OL.