Things other than C’s Talk

turtle28

4 hours ago, lavar703 said:

We really should've drafted Zak Cunningham. God this team is so dumb. It's embarrassing being a fan of a team that makes winning seem impossible. 

Would he play over Zach Brown?

i guess if we had drafted him that we wouldn't have signed Brown probably. I don't think Cunningham would come in and be the playcaller as a rookie over Foster.

I mean, I can't exactly disagree with you though, I always considered him a target for us in round 1 or Jarad Davis even though it seemed like 5-10 picks too early, but that's not that much tbh. 

Im still happy with the Ryan Anderson selection - especially after Murphy got hurt - we couldn't rely on Galette to stay healthy, we couldn't rely on Smith to stay consistent and Murphy was suspended and we couldn't  count on him to duplicate what he did last year even if he was 100%.

On 9/11/2017 at 7:20 PM, SeanTayorsaPIMP said:

Anyone watching the MNF football game right now? The crowd noise there is deafening. I don't think it's an overstatement to say that Fed Ex Field/crowd noise is a huge factor in how we play. We honestly are better off on the road more times than not.

1. That's due to three things:
    1. The design of the stadium. It's crap.
    2. The team playing so bad for so long.
    3. Points 1 and 2 make it more advantageous for ticket owners to sell their tickets ... which inevitably end up in the hands of fans of the opponents (since most Redskins fans aren't going to buy them, again due to points 1 and 2)
  2. You would think we'd have a lot more experience with dealing with adverse crowd noise at least ...
  • Like 1

On 9/12/2017 at 11:21 AM, Doc Draper said:

This is the year we will the championship! Certainly not with Dumbo Danny's Redskins, but the Nationals are going all the way! 

200.gif

I am pre-emptively blaming you Doc for the inevitable collapse

evil-monkey-watching-retirement-assets.g

• Like 1

So this is what it feels like when all your teams suck?  Gonna be a long, long year on Sat and Sun now.

Watched a majority of your Hoos Woz. They looked like theyre starting to piece things together rather nicely after the shambles London left it in. I was rather impressed in the strides made since last year.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

So this is what it feels like when all your teams suck?  Gonna be a long, long year on Sat and Sun now.

Watched a majority of your Hoos Woz. They looked like theyre starting to piece things together rather nicely after the shambles London left it in. I was rather impressed in the strides made since last year.

I was at the Nats-Dodgers game so I missed it (hey, see I managed to watch someone collapse too ;) ).

Embrace the suck, PARROTHEAD. It's all you can do (and think a bit more fondly of Les Miles).

On 9/15/2017 at 6:56 PM, Woz said:

You are assuming that Zach Brown will be here next year. Zack Cunningham would almost assuredly would be, had we drafted him.

Well if you read my post I clearly states that if we had drafted Cunningham that we  probably wouldn't have signed Zach Brown, so I followed up that question with that.