Things other than C’s Talk

turtle28

Chris Samuels is the offensive coordinator for Northwest High School in Germantown, MD. It’s near where I used to live and is 5 minutes from where my parents live. 

Northwest was undefeated before my former high school - Quince Orchard - beat them last night. 

QO’s running back is going to Kent State in Ohio next year.

Edited by turtle28

5 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

And Texas went down too.  Looks like the SEC is getting two playoff teams again.  

Yeah, especially after Penn State’s QB got hurt. I thought the Big 10 had a chance at two, but I don't think that anymore if his injury is serious and it looked like it.

There's really no thread for this and I don't think it warranted its own, but I for one will miss Josh Norman. Not as a player, but as a person I think he's been good for the community much in the way I feel like Derrius Guice is.

Josh has done great work with his charities and appearances and has really embraced the DC area since he got here and he never buckled. He has been maybe one of if not the most prevalent faces for this franchise when it comes to community outreach and just doing good things whether it be donating water to Flint or talking education in DC. As a man, he's someone I would be proud to be associated with.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

There's really no thread for this and I don't think it warranted its own, but I for one will miss Josh Norman. Not as a player, but as a person I think he's been good for the community much in the way I feel like Derrius Guice is.

Josh has done great work with his charities and appearances and has really embraced the DC area since he got here and he never buckled. He has been maybe one of if not the most prevalent faces for this franchise when it comes to community outreach and just doing good things whether it be donating water to Flint or talking education in DC. As a man, he's someone I would be proud to be associated with.

Great points.  It's sad that his career seems to have cratered, but how much of that is related to being in the cesspool that is this organization?  I imagine if we do end up trading him, he's a solid CB2 for a team. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Great points.  It's sad that his career seems to have cratered, but how much of that is related to being in the cesspool that is this organization?  I imagine if we do end up trading him, he's a solid CB2 for a team. 

Oh I could absolutely see us flipping him and watching his career resurge.