Things other than C’s Talk

turtle28

10 hours ago, lavar703 said:

Had Hendon Hooker started and played every game Va Tech might be undefeated right now. 

Probably but that would be bc the ACC sucks but for Clemson and they don't play Clemson, unless they get to the ACC championship. The ACC strength of schedules have to be the softest amongst power 5 schools in the entire nation.

Edited by turtle28

5 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Probably but that would be bc the ACC sucks but for Clemson and they don't play Clemson, unless they get to the ACC championship. The ACC strength of schedules have to be the softest amongst power 5 schools in the entire nation.

To be fair, I’d still be happy with being undefeated lol

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

To be fair, I’d still be happy with being undefeated lol

Oh I get it. If Maryland was still in the ACC - which I wish they were, I hate the new college football Conference make up - and they were undefeated, I’d be happy about that too.

5 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

You were the leader as I remember. guess you got it right !

Debatable, Leonard Williams hasn’t been dominant and I still think drafting a guard like Scherff at 5 is too high. Usually if you take an OL that high it’s a guy who can be a LT immediately or eventually and that’ll never be Scherff. Most don’t think he’s even good enough at pass pro to play RT either, Moses beat him out for that spot so we moved Scherff to RG.

Truthfully, most of the players in that 2015 first round haven’t lived up to their draft selections. Just take Jameis Winston for example, he just hit 100 turnovers in his career and Marcus Marriota has been benched for Ryan Tanehill of all people.

Edited by turtle28

I didn't see it relevant to create a whole thread again, but my god the Sean Taylor day comes around and always catches me off guard.
A few things: when Sean passed away, I was actually in Hawaii. It really actually put a damper on the trip. I went again 2 years later and that's when Chris Henry the Bengals receiver died.
I called into The Right Time with Bomani Jones 2 years ago and Clinton Yates was hosting to talk about Sean and what he did for the fandom. He is/was my favorite player, not even remotely close. As a human, it stinks to have seen a great life taken so young. As a fan I remember feeling cheated out of something great long term.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

I didn't see it relevant to create a whole thread again, but my god the Sean Taylor day comes around and always catches me off guard.
A few things: when Sean passed away, I was actually in Hawaii. It really actually put a damper on the trip. I went again 2 years later and that's when Chris Henry the Bengals receiver died.
I called into The Right Time with Bomani Jones 2 years ago and Clinton Yates was hosting to talk about Sean and what he did for the fandom. He is/was my favorite player, not even remotely close. As a human, it stinks to have seen a great life taken so young. As a fan I remember feeling cheated out of something great long term.

• Like 1