Things other than C’s Talk

turtle28

Maybe it’s just me, but Preston Smith looks better then mediocre when he’s not forced to play just ROLB 99% of the game bc he has crappy defensive coaches and bc the opposite LOLB can’t hear out of his left ear and can only play on the left side...

Move him and Zadarius around from ROLB to LOLB to 3-4 DE to 4-3 DE to rushing up the middle and watch them feast! Damn I wish we had hired Mike Pettine instead of giving Manusky the job in 2017.

Edited by turtle28
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

I know of course that the Bengals will be one of the teams to coach at the Senior Bowl. Does anyone know why the Lions were asked to coach over us? Great way to get an early look at the prospects. 

I don't know why exactly but it could be bc we have a new coaching staff that I don't think our coaching staff is even all in place yet and certainly hasn't worked together as Redskins coached yet, although most of them were Panthers coaches.

Edited by turtle28

13 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

My father was a Wing-T disciple from high school ball and always preached the running game and defense.  Outside of Lamar Jackson, the Ravens rushed 9 times for 42 yards, which isn't a bad average by any stretch of the means, but they also had Jackson throw the ball 59 times.  They absolutely needed to run the ball more in a traditional sense. 

And turnovers. Jackson threw two interceptions and lost a fumble.  The Titans didn't turn the ball over at all.  

Wing T. Nice. We ran wishbone in high school. 
The turnovers killed no doubt. It seemed to me that John Harbaugh coached the game like he was down 30 when he was down a score or 2 for most of the game. Take the 3 instead of going for that 2nd 4th and 1. Put some pressure back in Tennessee rather than go helter skelter yourself. 

• Like 1