Things other than C’s Talk

turtle28

3 hours ago, lavar703 said:

Justine Fuente is clown shoes. Players who enter the transfer pool aren’t welcome back but him discussing a job with Baylor is totally cool? Lol fire this dummy already. Absolutely hated the hire when it happened and still hate it to this day. 

I'm all in favor of an open transfer system.  If coaches can freely explore other options, why can't other players?  And the waiver system is downright ridiculous.  Some player last year was denied despite his mother having cancer treatments and him wanting to be closer to home.  Yet Justin Fields got a waiver immediately for Ohio State for ridiculous reasons.  It makes no sense to me.  I think there should be free movement at least once per player, and no sitting out.  

• Like 2

8 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

I'm all in favor of an open transfer system.  If coaches can freely explore other options, why can't other players?  And the waiver system is downright ridiculous.  Some player last year was denied despite his mother having cancer treatments and him wanting to be closer to home.  Yet Justin Fields got a waiver immediately for Ohio State for ridiculous reasons.  It makes no sense to me.  I think there should be free movement at least once per player, and no sitting out.  

Justin Fields I won't touch on because I wasn't there to exactly know, but TATE MARTELL WAS SIX SHADES OF STUPID. And yes, the guy you are mentioning was VT lineman Brock Hoffman. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, lavar703 said:

Justine Fuente is clown shoes. Players who enter the transfer pool aren’t welcome back but him discussing a job with Baylor is totally cool? Lol fire this dummy already. Absolutely hated the hire when it happened and still hate it to this day. 

He did backtrack slightly and say it was a case by case basis.

• Like 1