Things other than C’s Talk

turtle28

https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl-explains-why-it-greenlit-cowboys-ravens-game-after-dez-bryants-positive-covid-19-test-000116250.html

The NFL is really dropping the ball on COVID protocols. There’s no way the Cowboys vs. Ravens game should’ve been played after Dez tested positive, participated in pregame workouts and was hugging and dabbing up former Cowboys teammates.

Michigan just quit! The game vs Iowa is canceled. They finished this year 2-4, I'm not sure if that's their first losing season as a University but it's got to be one of the only. Holly crap! I wonder what their next moves are. I don't know how they can bring Harbaugh back but at the same time, COVID screwed up everything for everyone and especially a team like Michigan with two very young QBs. It's going to be interesting to see what Michigan Football does this offseason and what Harbaugh's fate is.

42 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Michigan just quit! The game vs Iowa is canceled. They finished this year 2-4, I'm not sure if that's their first losing season as a University but it's got to be one of the only. Holly crap! I wonder what their next moves are. I don't know how they can bring Harbaugh back but at the same time, COVID screwed up everything for everyone and especially a team like Michigan with two very young QBs. It's going to be interesting to see what Michigan Football does this offseason and what Harbaugh's fate is.

It'll be interesting to see that's for sure. I don't remember the exact record but Brady Hoke's last season was definitely a losing one. So 2014. Rich Rod had at least one. Before them? I'm sure it was a long time.

22 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Tweet of the day:

For sure.  

It really begs a question of who is worth the fourth bid.  It isn't Notre Dame, and I don't think it's TAMU either.  Maybe the committee doesn't hold the start of the year against OU?  I said last week that Georgia would be an interesting choice due to the change in starting QB......sure, you can call me a homer, but even if this was Florida in the same boat I would say the same thing.  

This would've been the perfect year to do 8 teams, but the NCAA did this to themselves.  

2 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

For sure.  

It really begs a question of who is worth the fourth bid.  It isn't Notre Dame, and I don't think it's TAMU either.  Maybe the committee doesn't hold the start of the year against OU?  I said last week that Georgia would be an interesting choice due to the change in starting QB......sure, you can call me a homer, but even if this was Florida in the same boat I would say the same thing.  

This would've been the perfect year to do 8 teams, but the NCAA did this to themselves.  

I think it's Texas A&M tbh

28 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

I know, and it's a pretty uninspiring choice.  Their resume is pretty terrible.  But then again, it's been a weird year.  

Yes, but they beat Florida and only lost to Alabama. No matter if it's OU or TAM theyll lose to Alabama, Ohio State will lose to Clemson again and it'll be Clemson vs Alabama for the National Championship again.