Things other than C’s Talk

turtle28

48 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

How Notre Dame got that final playoff spot completely boggles my mind.  Man, I would love to be a fly on the wall when the committee was discussing that one. 

As turtle and I discussed, some teams are more equal than others.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, e16bball said:

Can anyone imagine the meltdown this board would be having if we were 2.5 games away from Trevor Lawrence and we had Frank Gore punching in TDs to move us ever closer to Justin Fields or Zach Wilson?? 😂

And now it’s official. Lame duck QB Sam Darnold to 37-year-old RB Frank Gore for the first down to take the Jets out of the top pick. Oh the humanity.

2 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

How Notre Dame got that final playoff spot completely boggles my mind.  Man, I would love to be a fly on the wall when the committee was discussing that one. 

Its why I got my final title. And I am done with College Ball. Havent watched a game all year. Never again. Until trash like OSU and ND earn their way into the playoffs instead of having them gift wrapped yearly.

4 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Its why I got my final title. And I am done with College Ball. Havent watched a game all year. Never again. Until trash like OSU and ND earn their way into the playoffs instead of having them gift wrapped yearly.

At least OSU won their Conference. ND lost their Conference championship and they only beat Clemson a month ago bc Trevor Lawrence had COVID.

They’re not going to put in 3 SEC schools. So, OSU is definitely worthy, they beat two top 20 teams with great defenses. 

I mean people saying OSU didn’t play enough games is really ridiculous bc the games they didn’t play they almost assuredly would’ve won like Maryland and Michigan or in a normal year some non-conference cup cakes, what the heck does that prove?

There are cup cakes in the SEC like Vandy etc, so it’s not like all the games the SEC top teams played are hard but overall yes the SEC is the best conference but is also think it’s top heavy and no one really acknowledges that there are some teams who aren’t good in the SEC at all.

I 100% think that Texas A&M should be in. They only lost to the #1 team in the nation and they beat beat Florida which is a better win than Notre Dame has bc ND beat Clemson when they didn’t have Lawrence.

ND is going to get blown out by 40 or 50 points like the last time they played Bama in the playoffs. At least w/ Clemson vs OSU you’ll have the 2 most talented QBs going at it and that can be showcased.

27 minutes ago, e16bball said:

And now it’s official. Lame duck QB Sam Darnold to 37-year-old RB Frank Gore for the first down to take the Jets out of the top pick. Oh the humanity.

To be fair, we have a 37-year old one-legged QB playing us out of a top 10 pick lol

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

To be fair, we have a 37-year old one-legged QB playing us out of a top 10 pick lol

Haha touché. If he had played us out of Sunshine instead of just out of Trey Lance or something, I think the mutiny here would have gotten violent 😂

• Like 2